PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is incorrect. Because this person happens to be black does not make it racist.

All you gotta do is acknowledge it lol. Just because someone doesn't mean for something to come across as racially charged doesn't mean that it can't come across as racially charged.

If you search for intent you will find it wherever you want whether it exists or not.

Conversely, the onus is on you to acknowledge why people think this way and not immediately reject it.

lol Baltimore is just walking back to the huddle.

Yep.. game is over.

He displayed ALL YEAR he could throw from the pocket. Literally all year. So yes when he has a bottom 3-5 game and you say he can't pass makes you look foolish.

Is Gilmore not the DPOY bc of week 17 or do we judge him on what he did 99.9% of the season? That's the definition of bias.
He surpassed everyone's expectations by miles but let's judge him on tonight. That's not being objective at all.

In the modern era there have been 3 players with a passing TD% of 9 or better. Manning, Rodgers & Jackson. Lead the league in TD pass & TD passes from the pocket.

Sorry but again you sound like a fan. Nothing wrong with that at all and I mean that sincerely but again the bias is showing through. And there's nothing wrong with that either. Its a NEP forum so 99.9% don't really watch other games.

The only person who thinks that questioning his passing/pocket skills is foolish is you. Fish out of water in a empty set like this. It’s ugly.

This is a game thread, a fact that seems to be lost on some people

Hey at least all those Ravens players will be able to make it to the Pro Bowl game

You cannot allow a big play like that.

Is LJ:

1. A great pocket passer;
2. A running QB;
3. A thug;
4. All of the above;
5. None of the above.

What is the political BS, calling a young black man a thug or pointing out that's a racist trope?
Calling somebody a thug isn't racist. that's why its complete bullsh!t.

I did not know Vrable chewed.

Ravens still have all their timeouts.

making racist comments are too. You won't understand that though. Like I said, being black, dealt with sissies like that for my whole life.

Sorry, being a thug has nothing to do with color. .... - unless you are black and you feel victimized I guess. Cut playing the color card BS. There are plenty white thugs in the world. Eminem is a goddamn thug, and he's whiter than my nuts. Justin Bieber is another example, only in his case he's a 'wonna be' thug, but he's nothing more than a little b1tch.

They’re making it too easy for the ravens here.

We have to hope the Texans can win tomorrow. How sweet would that be ?

All you gotta do is acknowledge it lol. Just because someone doesn't mean for something to come across as racially charged doesn't mean that it can't come across as racially charged.
Acknowledge what? The guy used a word and people attacked him because they decided what he meant. That’s wrong.

Conversely, the onus is on you to acknowledge why people think this way and not immediately reject it.
There is no onus on me. People overreacting, and making extreme assumptions, is not my issue.

What happened to their timeouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey