PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think there was a potential fumble by Henry a few plays back?

The ball popped out of the pile near the line of scrimmage, and I didn't hear a whistle right away.

Ehhh...I wouldn’t say my mind was/is made up. Just a lot of skepticism. Obviously he was a great draft pick and amazing talent. That said, the concern of many is still very legitimate regarding his actual passing skills separate from his ability to break down a defense with his legs.

You can’t really be defending your position now and saying I’m the one with bias. Come on, bro.
He displayed ALL YEAR he could throw from the pocket. Literally all year. So yes when he has a bottom 3-5 game and you say he can't pass makes you look foolish.

Is Gilmore not the DPOY bc of week 17 or do we judge him on what he did 99.9% of the season? That's the definition of bias.
He surpassed everyone's expectations by miles but let's judge him on tonight. That's not being objective at all.

In the modern era there have been 3 players with a passing TD% of 9 or better. Manning, Rodgers & Jackson. Lead the league in TD pass & TD passes from the pocket.

Sorry but again you sound like a fan. Nothing wrong with that at all and I mean that sincerely but again the bias is showing through. And there's nothing wrong with that either. Its a NEP forum so 99.9% don't really watch other games.

From PurpleFlock:

"When we're in the ****, harbaugh looks like jason garrett on the sidelines"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wait for him to start clapping.

Tough night for Lamar Jackson. Sure, the kid is a thug, but you hate to see anyone get blown out at home in a playoff game.

I’ll make an exception for the Ratbirds

So happy the Ravens are gonna lose. :) They were the team i least wanted to win.

Multiple delay of games coming up.

You just repeat everything I say.
Its cool bro, watch the game
I think bring racist is a despicable thing, and to call someone racist because you want to twist the meaning of a word they used into something it’s not is a poor thing to do.
Richie incognito is a thug. Is that racist?

Titans punter sucks today (from the bits of this game I've seen).

Just can't give up chunk plays here...

Never imagine the Ravens would be knocked out before the Superbowl, let alone in the divisional round. God, this is so satisfying.

giphy.gif

making racist comments are too. You won't understand that though. Like I said, being black, dealt with sissies like that for my whole life.
If you search for intent you will find it wherever you want whether it exists or not.

Eye-an Eagle was still gushing over his fancy rushing moves. Regardless of the exceptional regular season, this will go down as a huge fail for the Ravens. I personally love it.

Season was a total failure no doubt about it. Broke rushing records etc all for nothing.

Please keep your political BS out of this thread. No one wants this trash in a friendly football discussion.
What is the political BS, calling a young black man a thug or pointing out that's a racist trope?

I have to admit, I'm shocked by this result. Having a guy like Henry is such an asset.

Tenn. defense back to form. Don't let Jackson become a runner. Stick to what is winning the game for you.

So happy the Ravens are gonna lose. :) They were the team i least wanted to win.

If somehow the Chiefs lose either this week or next week as well as GB I think I'll be happy with the SB outcome...the best result would be Tennessee winning it

making racist comments are too. You won't understand that though. Like I said, being black, dealt with sissies like that for my whole life.
White person telling a minority what isn’t racist. Usually lacks perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes