PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not over for sure but it's damn funny. They have one shot to get it done because by this time next year Lamar will be beat up from running side to side when everyone figures out how to block the middle.

Tannehill > Brady ;)

having this ravens rpo offense play from behind is what many teams have tried to do. This is the challege for roman and jackson.

Let's not get carried away, the Titans lost to Houston in a game that decided the division.

This is a game day thread. People go to weddings to get drunk and people go to game day threads to get carried away. That’s the way it is. That’s the way it’s always gonna be.

Rams won year before Pats. We won in 01.
The Ravens won the season before the Patriots.

Multiple teams have won the Super Bowl the same year one of their players was league MVP.

Jackson's throws are off today !

We are seeing why the Pats passed on Jackson. Take away the RPO & he turns into Josh Allen.
Baltimore offense doesnt have too many players at the WR and TE positions. I think a lot of the success they have had is because of the scheme. Roman runs a great scheme suited for jackson. Can he he switch it up when he needs to throw more is the question.

If the Ravens lose this game it will be one of the biggest laugh offs in league's history. Probably 2nd only to the 18-0 Patriots losing the Superbowl. All this pumping all season long. One and done!

Said something similar to my buddies down here and was almost laughed out of the room.

“He’s a second year player!”

Obviously along way to go, but I agree completely.

Even Roberto Luongo is amazed by the amount of tire pumping the Ravens got this season.

wide open and doesnt even look like a called play or route.

Baltimore won before us in 01
Alright let's settle this, Rams won in 99, Ravens in 00 and us in 01 .
Warner did win the MVP and SB in the same year. I think he was the last one to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots