Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Now who wants to overpay for Branch?

jct said:
Now who wants to overpay for Branch?

Whats the basis of this post? I didnt see any of the Tenn game. Did he drop an easy TD or something?

desi-patsfan said:
Whats the basis of this post? I didnt see any of the Tenn game. Did he drop an easy TD or something?

I think he was just saying that Givens was not really a factor.He finished the game for 3-27.Not too impressive.But then again,Both quarterbacks for the titans looked like crap today...SO I dont know that Givens really ever had an opportunity to do anything special.

Patriots4Ever said:
I think he was just saying that Givens was not really a factor.He finished the game for 3-27.Not too impressive.But then again,Both quarterbacks for the titans looked like crap today...SO I dont know that Givens really ever had an opportunity to do anything special.

Ah ok, yea not exactly Tom Brady throwing to you. I think the Titans should just put Vince Young in there and let him learn. Sure they might not win alot of game this year but Kerry Collins? You cant expect him to take you to a super bowl.

I never thought Givens was anything special but give me a break. One game, with Collins throwing, and I'm not positive but I think he missed the whole preseason. I guess the Pats overpaid Brady too.

Givens 3-27 is nothing new. He's never been the guy to go out and have 6 catches for 120 yards. He's a possession reciever who's great in the red zone. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back with 4 catches and 80 yards next week.

Sure they might not win alot of game this year but Kerry Collins? You cant expect him to take you to a super bowl.

It HAS happened though so nothings impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes