PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Tebow worked out for the Jaguars

Tebow seems like a decent person but given his limitations, professional sport simply isn't for him.

When he was a Pat, at TC sat next to a woman and her son who drove from the Conn/NY border not because he was a good athlete, but he was sent by god or some stuff like that. I ignored her and tried to explain to her son what was going on..

There was talk then about him switching to TE, but he wanted to be the QB...
Yep it should've been that very TC when the switch to TE should've happened, especially as a means for atoning for his former UFlorida teammate the Late Prisoner's sins...The transition could've been miraculous if his heart was truly in it...

I've always said that the Jags should have signed him years ago, if for nothing else, the jersey sales. Tebow is beloved in Jacksonville, he would have bolstered tickets and jersey sales. Would he have helped them win any games, probably not, but I'm sure they could have gone 1-15 with him on the team!

Baseball shape and football shape are tow very different things, I think his days are done, but I would invite him to camp, again to sell merchandise!

The Jags will be able to run a lot of "Lawrence to Tebow to incomplete 6-yard pass" gadget plays next season.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back