Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.4% at NE: 96.6%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Those of a certain age will remember him from The Carol Burnett Show and other TV shows. In a cast full of great comedians, he might have been the best.

He was 85.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Those 2 skits are so classic. I was too young for the Carol Burnett show but they hold up really, really well.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Hi there! I was a very small very young kitten when these folks were on tv.
I was referring to how quick you were on the duplicates and mistakes earlier. There was already a Tim Conway RIP post up when this one was posted. Quickness factor slipping, catnapping perhaps? Or was it (bad kitty) catnipping?

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Wow. Tim was one funny MFer. RIP Tim and thanks for all the laughs.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Fnard would slip anthrax in my Wheaties if he got the chance, though:eek:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
wow. this is very sad. seems like a lot of deaths all very quickly lately. I used to watch him on the Carol Burnett show back in the day. he was hilarious. rip. god is going to be laughing out loud up there in heaven.

SammyBlueCat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I was referring to how quick you were on the duplicates and mistakes earlier. There was already a Tim Conway RIP post up when this one was posted. Quickness factor slipping, catnapping perhaps? Or was it (bad kitty) catnipping?
Oh my! Well I was attending my late afternoon work out and followed up by hiding beneath the sofa while the Bruins game was on. Sorry. :confused: