Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Three weeks until the first public training camp. The Pats are almost back!

Does anyone think there will be a significant roster move before then? Vote on some pipe dream options to pass the time.

Also, who will be attending camp? I'll be there for the first week and hopefully the joint practice sessions.

I intend to be there after first few days

An interesting bit of trivia.

People commonly are under the misconception that the 4th of July is meant to celebrate the official Congressional signing of our Declaration of Independance from the tyrannical mechinations of squinty toothed men like our Mike the Brit* that cruelly sought to tax our tea and force us to fill our cars with petrol instead of gas...

... but the 4th of July origins probably came about because Congress was bored silly waiting for the start of Training Camp.

:sigh:

* Mike the Brit's teeth may be as good as an American's for all I know.. **
** Just friendly 4th of July ribbing ;)

Last edited:
I'll hopefully be there for a day. It's last weekend in July right?

92266-Thank-God-gif-Jason-Segel-Bad-qEKw.gif

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
afraid I'm gonna miss all of training camp...too busy following the Oscar Pistorius trial...

*sob*..*whimper*...I....I tried to defend myself from a burglar when I tripped and fell and shot her inj the head five times...*whimper*....the stress is giving me PTSD...I'M the victim here!!!...*crying*..

I hope to get to camp at least once, but I'll be out of the country for most of it. Counting on all of you to give such vivid reports that it feels like being there!

That wouldn't let me pick every choice of signing players. I want to sign a different big name every day until camp, even if we have to cut them all, just to make the time go by faster.

I will got to the first 4 or 5 and the joint sessions and some odds and ends in between! love it sun and football woooooo!

trade mallet to the texans for two first round picks, and arian foster

Looking forward to reading lots of good analysis from those who will be attending, as usual every year.

they better not let ME within shouting distance...I will Goodellify them with background, extremely audible questions.

Resign Albert Haynesworth so we can cut him again. :)

somebody put up a countdown clock....

they better not let ME within shouting distance...I will Goodellify them with background, extremely audible questions.

In between rants about the Jets, I should hope ;)

An interesting bit of trivia.

People commonly are under the misconception that the 4th of July is meant to celebrate the official Congressional signing of our Declaration of Independance from the tyrannical mechinations of squinty toothed men like our Mike the Brit* that cruelly sought to tax our tea and force us to fill our cars with petrol instead of gas...

... but the 4th of July origins probably came about because Congress was bored silly waiting for the start of Training Camp.

:sigh:

* Mike the Brit's teeth may be as good as an American's for all I know.. **
** Just friendly 4th of July ribbing ;)

Somehow missed this post.Why should I see it on the day that I get back from the dentist? :confused:

how does one "squint" their teeth?

how does one "squint" their teeth?

It's done with the eye teeth.. ;)

I actually thought the word was a quaint Brittish colloquialism.. but apparently Google doesn't agree with me. :(

Why would anybody vote stand pat? Who is not for improving the team/fixing holes and weaknesses so that were better equipped to compete/dominate and know were finally going to win the Superbowl rather than HOPE EVERYTHING falls in place and bounces our way. And just hope we get over the hump and win the Superbowl. Even last years AFC and Superbowl champs addressed holes and weaknesses. If Gronk goes down where does that leave us when its time to play the best teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down