PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thread Last Page Not Loading

Zoie

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm not able to see the last page of any thread. It always goes to previous page or 3 pages back even when I click on the last page icon.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm not able to see the last page of any thread. It always goes to previous page or 3 pages back even when I click on the last page icon.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Haven't seen/heard of any issues. Which thread are you viewing and which browser? Let me know so I can try and duplicate it on my end :)

I'm using Tapatalk and am getting a weird empty page at the end of any thread over five pages it seems. Can see all posts though.

Haven't seen/heard of any issues. Which thread are you viewing and which browser? Let me know so I can try and duplicate it on my end :)

The thread-Explosive New Hernandez Details is the only one. I'm using Google Chrome.

Sorry for the late response. I took a nap that lasted several hours.

It happens in game threads sometimes too, so I assume it's any thread with a high volume or high rate of posts.

You can see the last page of the thread though, it's just that the page number is incorrect. So if you click the last page button, and it takes you to 158, but the website shows there is a page 159 and 160, ignore it. 158 is the last page and 159 and 160 don't actually exist yet. I don't know why this happens, but it does.

I don't know if it has something to do with deleted posts or something, but don't worry about it. If the website is only showing posts up to page 158, then there are only posts up to 158.

It happens on the website in the browser too.

What happens is post get deleted but the total page count remains the same. Because you fit less posts per page on tapatalk the problem is magnified.

Ummmm ... do you guys clear your cache and have you allotted enough room in it.

working fine for me.

sometimes that last page listed does not officially exist also.

Last edited:
It happens on the website in the browser too.

What happens is post get deleted but the total page count remains the same. Because you fit less posts per page on tapatalk the problem is magnified.
This makes sense to me. It happens to me in large threads. A thread could say it's 19 pages but I click on the "19" and am brought to page 18.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back