PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns won't win because they have no discipline.

And here I thought if there was ever a team custom made for your 'their due' proselytizing the Brownies would be it. :rolleyes:

It saying it’s the mort likely outcome, but I could easily see them finishing third in their division. I definitely think PIT will finish first. I could see BAL finishing second.

Untitled-43-500x424.jpg

I think Baker is GREAT for the NFL. I love ballers that aren’t afraid to mix it up. Much prefer that to the cookie cutter answers.

Viva.

Same old Clowns.

Jamie Collins left the "new Patriots" to join the 'real Patriots'.

And this season's Sox..

Lots of talent but in typical Cleveland fashion they hire Kitchen's a dude who has never been a head coach at either the College or Pro level...:cool:

It's hard to knock Cleveland for going with Kitchens considering there were at least 2 even dumber HC hires this cycle (Kingsbury, LaFleur).

Maybe I’m watching the screens at the wrong time, but last few weeks having lunch or going out after work and watching ESPN or the NFL Network one would never have known the patriots won the Super Bowl. Watching them A stranger would’ve thought either the Browns or the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

It's hard to knock Cleveland for going with Kitchens considering there were at least 2 even dumber HC hires this cycle (Kingsbury, LaFleur).
I think it’s risky but not a bad move. The thing I always think is stupid is keeping a coach everyone knows will get canned and letting his regime draft a QB high in the draft. You have a high pick come in under a crappy coach with all the pressure on both of them to win now. The kid has to learn a new system coming into the league as a rookie and then when the crappy coach everyone knew would get canned gets canned he has to do it all over. I don’t know they didn’t just can Hue Jackson in the first place and let a new coach, GM, and coordinators all start on the same page as the number one pick QB. That’s why I don’t hate the Kitchens move as it at least keeps some consistency for Baker and they can build on the momentum they had at the end of last year.

I think it’s risky but not a bad move. The thing I always think is stupid is keeping a coach everyone knows will get canned and letting his regime draft a QB high in the draft. You have a high pick come in under a crappy coach with all the pressure on both of them to win now. The kid has to learn a new system coming into the league as a rookie and then when the crappy coach everyone knew would get canned gets canned he has to do it all over. I don’t know they didn’t just can Hue Jackson in the first place and let a new coach, GM, and coordinators all start on the same page as the number one pick QB. That’s why I don’t hate the Kitchens move as it at least keeps some consistency for Baker and they can build on the momentum they had at the end of last year.

I generally agree. I think it's an okay hire when you consider how instrumental he's been in their improvement to date.

All these teams think they are newest shxt. Talk to me when you can win consistently when your QB wants 40 m and your RB wants to be the highest paid in the history of NFL and your CB demands above market value contract and your team pick after 25th cuz you do not suck so hard any more.

I hope so. Of course, we should probably practice a little of that humility...

BB is the dean of the college of stfu. I'm good :cool:

Oh those Browns...can they liven up to their trash talking? Will they achieve one of greatest feats in sports history by finishing in the top 40% of the league, thus qualifying for the postseason? What a bunch of legends over there.

All these teams think they are newest shxt. Talk to me when you can win consistently when your QB wants 40 m and your RB wants to be the highest paid in the history of NFL and your CB demands above market value contract and your team pick after 25th cuz you do not suck so hard any more.
People's heads will explode once Baker, Darnold, Mahomes get paid.

Watson is abt reset the market next. Houston really wasting his most valuable years while letting Clowney sit when everyone knows they're trading him before next year. That team is borderline dysfunctional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down