PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Theo's Exit Strategy

TheSolderKing

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I see him going to the Cubs and SIGNING Ellsbury longterm. It will be a D!ckmove as he cuts and runs and takes our Star CF w/ him.:mad::mad::mad:

Theo you do this and you are DEAD to us.

Fellow Sox Fans you if you don't see this you are blind.

Last edited:
I see him going to the Cubs and SIGNING Ellsbury longterm. It will be a D!ckmove as he cuts and runs and takes our Star CF w/ him.:mad::mad::mad:

Theo you do this and you are DEAD to us.

Fellow Sox Fans you if you don't see this you are blind.

Sox control Ellsbury through 2013

Sox control Ellsbury through 2013

I know and I don't see Theo making any attempts to extend him.

This is his plan I have foreseen it. He Signs garbage FA's over the past few yrs. and will jump ship and Take Elsbury by way of HUGE contract he will give Cubs GM. Why extend Ellsbury in Boston when he can nabb him easily in FA'cy in Chicago?

I really wonder if we should have kept Beltre? Crawford better turn it around. IDK if being in Texas and in a great lineup makes Beltre's #'s so gr8, but in retrospect he could handle Boston pressure and probably should have been kept.

CANT
-------
Lackey
Lugo
Scuttaro minus this yr.
Crawford (can the dude even play in Boston?)
Drew- Good 1st couple of yrs then blah (ALCS Grand Slam) is the only reason why I can tolerate his pressence.

In the closing words of John Lackey
John Lackey's 2011 Red Sox Season Recap - YouTube

Good grief

Um, Ellsbury isn't some mid-level assistant GM who has hitched his cart to Epstein's wagon and could easily follow Theo to Chicago if Theo leaves.

Ellsbury is currently under contract and I think he will have some say regarding where he goes if/when he becomes a free agent in a couple years.

Boras is Ellsbury's agent, he rarely if ever allows his client to sign when he has time left under the teams control. Boras will take Ellsbury to free agency to get the most money he can, no matter who the Sox GM is.

This thread is useless ............ :bricks:

Expect him in Chicago then... They have the $$$ to do it. Theo will start fresh after leaving us w/ a FA mess of his making.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back