Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
So you're wearing a mask? Why? Because Trump told you to? Doesn't wearing a mask contradict your " it's just a flu....... 99.9%" stance. You should email Donald to see what he thinks.

My feeling is that if he did email Trump to find out what he thinks, he'd get an honest answer. Remember, he's not a politician and that might be the main reason he was elected.

I think we need to define the issues and see where everyone stands on each one. What are the issues of today? Immigration, abortion and gun control are a few of them. What else?

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Correct grammar use doesn't signify intelligence it's just sloppiness or lack of language skills so the "irony" is lost on you. I mean a person who knows everything, literally everything like say, Ben Shapiro, may still make the occasional faux pas or typo. Misuse of the word, irony, is second only to the overuse of the word, literally. Wouldn't you agree, hmmm, wouldn't you?

Ain't that the truth.

I literally wonder if it effects people when they see a word spelled or used wrong. There's nothing worse then that.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
On the other hand...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearer at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Those aren't the words that a self-proclaimed centrist would say.

The funny thing is, I got thrown out of a thread on the PoFo because I used Obama's middle name. You know, the one his parents gave him.

The mod who tossed me disappeared and has not been seen here, or anywhere on this forum, once the PoFo was closed. That tells me that he had a clear agenda and it had nothing to do with moderating.

He probably hung himself after Trump crushed Hillary.

heh ..... crushed

By -3,000,000 votes

Last edited:

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
My feeling is that if he did email Trump to find out what he thinks, he'd get an honest answer. Remember, he's not a politician and that might be the main reason he was elected.

I think we need to define the issues and see where everyone stands on each one. What are the issues of today? Immigration, abortion and gun control are a few of them. What else?
Abortion has been a settled issue for almost 50 years now despite a bunch of mainly religious fanatic white men insisting on stripping a woman of her constitutional rights.

Same dudes that were against interracial marriage, marriage between same sex, homosexuality, transgenders, keeping women in the kitchen, etc. Morality stormtroopers.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Those aren't the words that a self-proclaimed centrist would say.

The funny thing is, I got thrown out of a thread on the PoFo because I used Obama's middle name. You know, the one his parents gave him.

The mod who tossed me disappeared and has not been seen here, or anywhere on this forum, once the PoFo was closed. That tells me that he had a clear agenda and it had nothing to do with moderating.

He probably hung himself after Trump crushed Hillary.
I can be a centrist and think Trump is a grade A moron, because he is. That isn’t an exclusively left wing thing to believe if you are being realistic. As a centrist I’m more than entitled to see the Trump administration as a massive failure.

The response of Trump and many of his conservative backers to coronavirus is one of the three greatest American failures of the past 100 years IMO.

Last edited:

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
I can be a centrist and think Trump is a grade A moron, because he is. That isn’t an exclusively left wing thing to believe if you are being realistic. As a centrist I’m more than entitled to see the Trump administration as a massive failure.
There are plenty of true conservatives that also believe Trump is a Grade A moron.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Abortion has been a settled issue for almost 50 years now despite a bunch of mainly religious fanatic white men insisting on stripping a woman of her constitutional rights.

Same dudes that were against interracial marriage, marriage between same sex, homosexuality, transgenders, keeping women in the kitchen, etc. Morality stormtroopers.

My question about abortion isn't that I disagree in having one. I just don't believe it should be funded by taxpayer dollars.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Oh, that's right, planned parenthood get's a half billion a year but none of it goes to abortions. :D:D:D
What do you have against women's health?

I mean, you are just ignorant right now. It is a law that it cannot. If they are breaking the law. I am sure we would l know. Bunch of mularky.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Oh, that's right, planned parenthood get's a half billion a year but none of it goes to abortions. :D:D:D

Roughly $1 from each US citizen per year, and most of that is from the 1%. I’m sure you paying less than $1 is the real issue for you though :rolleyes:

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Correct grammar use doesn't signify intelligence it's just sloppiness or lack of language skills so the "irony" is lost on you. I mean a person who knows everything, literally everything like say, Ben Shapiro, may still make the occasional faux pas or typo. Misuse of the word, irony, is second only to the overuse of the word, literally. Wouldn't you agree, hmmm, wouldn't you?
My manager has 2 masters degrees but he struggles with communication and spelling. He’s very good at his job (sales) and is a persistent sob. So your point is valid.

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
My question about abortion isn't that I disagree in having one. I just don't believe it should be funded by taxpayer dollars.
Why shouldn't we provide health care to women that need it? It is freakin' legal to have an abortion in this country, PERIOD.
Why the fcuk is it your concern. Sure, let's say it affects the "rights' of the unborn "child". Well, are we gonna defund other parts of society that affect people's "rights"?...you see where this is going?

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Why shouldn't we provide health care to women that need it? It is freakin' legal to have an abortion in this country, PERIOD.
Why the fcuk is it your concern. Sure, let's say it affects the "rights' of the unborn "child". Well, are we gonna defund other parts of society that affect people's "rights"?...you see where this is going?

Abortion is a tricky issue to debate. In principle both sides of the issue are right imo. I believe what we're really debating for is a middle ground which I think has already been attained. Any continuous argument on the subject seems only to be for political gain.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Abortion is a tricky issue to debate. In principle both sides of the issue are right imo. I believe what we're really debating for is a middle ground which I think has already been attained. Any continuous argument on the subject seems only to be for political gain.
And the talking points are always ugly. Its either wanting to commit cold blooded murder or wanting to deny a womans right to her own body's health.