Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
I don't know man. I've learned a lot from this forum over the years. I loved the PoFo. Most recently I learned about an Org called Boston uncornered on this forum and I think it's a game changer. We can argue about the hows and whys our inner city kids "end up on the streets" or whatever but this organization bypasses all the chit chat and goes straight to the kids. Sets them up with a pathway, mentors and some guidance and helps them get back on track. Of all the things I've done, the votes I've made or the millions of times I've argued that "this isn't a black problem rather it's an American problem" supporting this organization seems like the most impactful contribution I've made by far.

Anyway I've learned a lot and have changed my mind on more than a few issues.
I started as a stupid young Republican sympathizer on this forum. Then I became a libertarian. Then I became more of a centrist. Honestly some really great posters on the PoFo have changed my mind through the years. Plenty of bull **** and trolling but there has been some good stuff over the years.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Dont define "recover" with people that didn't die...and for everyone that does die there are 19 others that needed to be hospitalized. The majority of them have long lasting if not permanent effects.
I can’t stress that last part strongly enough. This virus does some serious and long term damage to the lungs. And this is just the beginning stages of dealing with covid recovered individuals. There's a whole bunch of unknowns out there.

Last edited:

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Trump said that you should wear a mask. Get busy. Your leader has spoken.

They’ve been mandatory in the state for a week. So that’s irrelevant. Also, he’s our leader. Now why are you so triggered

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I started as a stupid young Republican sympathizer on this forum. Then I became a libertarian. Then I became more of a centrist. Honestly some really great posters on the PoFo have changed my mind through the years. Plenty of bull **** and trolling but there has been some good stuff over the years.
I have softened many of my progressive views due to this forum. Especially on the right to choose. Not that I have gotten any agreement with my softened stance, give an inch and they want to take a foot.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don't know man. I've learned a lot from this forum over the years. I loved the PoFo. Most recently I learned about an Org called Boston uncornered on this forum and I think it's a game changer. We can argue about the hows and whys our inner city kids "end up on the streets" or whatever but this organization bypasses all the chit chat and goes straight to the kids. Sets them up with a pathway, mentors and some guidance and helps them get back on track. Of all the things I've done, the votes I've made or the millions of times I've argued that "this isn't a black problem rather it's an American problem" supporting this organization seems like the most impactful contribution I've made by far.

Anyway I've learned a lot and have changed my mind on more than a few issues.

Good post.

I've learned a few things as well. Like a couple others, I shifted to be a bit more of a centrist as well, but from being a full-blown center-libertarian.

And good on you for getting involved on the ground level. We need more Americans like you. Once I'm done playing around, my hope is to be more involved in veteran reintegration and addiction recovery. Just in the last few years, I've known some hard hitters that came home and lost their way. Some of the big ones like Wounded Warrior are money machines of dubious impact to the veteran community...there are a couple other groups I'd like to support.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
They’ve been mandatory in the state for a week. So that’s irrelevant. Also, he’s our leader. Now why are you so triggered

So you're wearing a mask? Why? Because Trump told you to? Doesn't wearing a mask contradict your " it's just a flu....... 99.9%" stance. You should email Donald to see what he thinks.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I have my own standard that I have fallen short of and that is why I felt the need to apologize. I have respect for all of my fellow posters even though sometimes I disagree vehemently with their approach to discussing these important topics. That is the biggest problem, not that we disagree, it is the way we don't hear each other and truly listen to what is actually being said, Too many arguments are caused by "lumping" groups of people (blacks, whites, left, right, etc.) and assigning a ideology or action to that group. It really is a terrible style of debate if you are trying to understand each other's opinion. But too often people feel they have to win an argument instead.

I consider you to be one of the most respectful posters here and you don't need to apologize to me for anything.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think the old poster from the PoFo was Harry Boy. Apparently, he's either passed away or been dismantled.

The PoFo was a problem and it looks like the main forum is now heading in the same direction. Some people can't or won't separate the football from the politics now that the floodgates have been opened.

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Imagine being a Trump boot licker who chooses to spend their life defending everything he does.

Those aren't the words that a self-proclaimed centrist would say.

The funny thing is, I got thrown out of a thread on the PoFo because I used Obama's middle name. You know, the one his parents gave him.

The mod who tossed me disappeared and has not been seen here, or anywhere on this forum, once the PoFo was closed. That tells me that he had a clear agenda and it had nothing to do with moderating.

He probably hung himself after Trump crushed Hillary.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Someone who does not know the difference between "hear" and "here" calls another poster a dumbfuk - pure irony.
Correct grammar use doesn't signify intelligence it's just sloppiness or lack of language skills so the "irony" is lost on you. I mean a person who knows everything, literally everything like say, Ben Shapiro, may still make the occasional faux pas or typo. Misuse of the word, irony, is second only to the overuse of the word, literally. Wouldn't you agree, hmmm, wouldn't you?