Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.5% at BUF: 64.5%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think all of us that are participating in Pub threads need to step back and ask for a fresh start from each other. I will start...
I want to apologize for sometimes getting frustrated and *****y with folks. I will try harder to listen more and ask better questions of any poster that I am not agreeing with, regardless of the topic.

Anyone else want to join me?

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I think all of us that are participating in Pub threads need to step back and ask for a fresh start from each other. I will start...
I want to apologize for sometimes getting frustrated and *****y with folks. I will try harder to listen more and ask better questions of any poster that I am not agreeing with, regardless of the topic.

Props to you man, but I don't think many here will join this radical idea of yours.

Mainstream media, social media, schools and universities have indoctrinated a significant portion of the population into becoming absolutest ideologues, stuck on an ideology that tells them they are never wrong.

How do you have a discussion or a debate with people that think they are never wrong? It's a waste of time, imo...and eventually will just turn every attempt into a name-calling flame war.

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

very big of you and i hope all will follow suit

if you had insulted me, no apology needed ,

i dont think i have been insulting, nor responded in kind , if i had i am truly sorry too and will try to post to keep the flow of a thread

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
I don't see a need to apologize for anything. Fact is the guys on the other side are a bunch of ***** **** little *******. Can't wait for this election to be over, so we can ***** you ******* up the *****.

Oh yea ***** you. Not you OP.

anditsgood

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I don't see a need to apologize for anything. Fact is the guys on the other side are a bunch of ***** **** little *******. Can't wait for this election to be over, so we can ***** you ******* up the *****.

Oh yea ***** you. Not you OP.
other side lol

how how those in the middle are they a bunch of ***** **** little *******

thanks for confirming you only care for a team ,

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
very big of you and i hope all will follow suit

if you had insulted me, no apology needed ,

i dont think i have been insulting, nor responded in kind , if i had i am truly sorry too and will try to post to keep the flow of a thread

apology accepted

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Props to you man, but I don't think many here will join this radical idea of yours.

Mainstream media, social media, schools and universities have indoctrinated a significant portion of the population into becoming absolutest ideologues, stuck on an ideology that tells them they are never wrong.

How do you have a discussion or a debate with people that think they are never wrong? It's a waste of time, imo...and eventually will just turn every attempt into a name-calling flame war.

projecting != apology

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I will apologize when Bunker Boy just once admits he made a mistake some time in his life.

Also where Trump takes responsibility for anything and not try to blame anyone else.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I want to apologize for not treating some people as harshly as I should .... it’s just not possible here

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I’d like to apologize for only being middle crust. I am striving for upper crust but am not quite there yet.

Oh, I also apologize for never posting misleading media or crackpot conspiracies that seem to be the rage these days. I’ll work on that.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Don't remember you crossing any proverbial lines. But I'll apologise to everyone except for Bo Jangles and the Cornshucker.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
As I once made the mistake of telling my wife...

"It never hurts to apologize... even if you don't really mean it." :whistle:;)

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Don't remember you crossing any proverbial lines. But I'll apologise to everyone except for Bo Jangles and the Cornshucker.

I have my own standard that I have fallen short of and that is why I felt the need to apologize. I have respect for all of my fellow posters even though sometimes I disagree vehemently with their approach to discussing these important topics. That is the biggest problem, not that we disagree, it is the way we don't hear each other and truly listen to what is actually being said, Too many arguments are caused by "lumping" groups of people (blacks, whites, left, right, etc.) and assigning a ideology or action to that group. It really is a terrible style of debate if you are trying to understand each other's opinion. But too often people feel they have to win an argument instead.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I thought this thread was going to be for posters to apologize for telling us all that covid deaths were going to spike like mad. Or is that still "a couple weeks" away?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought this thread was going to be for posters to apologize for telling us all that covid deaths were going to spike like mad. Or is that still "a couple weeks" away?

that's because you're not too bright