PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Premium Logo Change Thread. As Seen On TV. Better Than The Best. This Thread Will Resolve The Issue. APF Will Be Satisfied. Used AMC Available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different perspective than all of you on this subject. One that could not be accurately presented in the other threads. I believe that once you have seen my perspective that you will finally see the global picture. It will be clear to you. You'll wonder why you haven't thought about this angle your entire life. It's the answer to the question that is only second to "is OJ guilty". My thoughts on the matter will inspire you. It will change your life.

For the small token of $11.99 you'll get your answer and much much more.

Visit BeInTheKnow.com

You will not regret it. Thank me later.
I'm calling BS on this. Had convinced my wife to spend our weekly beer money even. Poster should be banned.

Attachments

• BeInTheKnow.jpg
    BeInTheKnow.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 5
Always Open GIF by Rooster Teeth

kraft changing jerseys when brady left was like a hot chick breaking up with her boyfriend and cutting her hair to look like a little boy

Bold choice to cast a bombshell in a lead role on a network crime series. I suspect the audience will reject her in favor of a more realistic, less attractive female in her 50s.
I doubt it. The audience seems to buy morbidly obese Queen Latifah in the role of “The Equalizer.”

I like chicken.

In the attempt to create the perfect thread I felt that I should utilize all allowable characters in the title box. Chicken Sause fit perfectly. I went for it. I'm glad I did because of the unbelievable success this thread has had.

You'll notice that @Ice_Ice_Brady didn't care enough to do so. Yet another reason why his thread is inferior.

If it can answer the greatest mystery, the pink stripes, sign me up

The key to understanding pink stripes is to understand that it's a concept rather than just two words. Once you do that, within context, it becomes clear.

Keep staring. You'll get it.

22d928a7ce39050dcba4471b4bdc41bb.jpg

Bold choice to cast a bombshell in a lead role on a network crime series. I suspect the audience will reject her in favor of a more realistic, less attractive female in her 50s.
Not THIS audience

Best to nip the future casting couch lawsuit right in the bud, says I.

I am very, very confused... not that it is not new.

What about a tasteful ambulance film?

1618600491147.png

Last edited:
Is God real? Did Seth really speak? Did we really land on the moon? Who killed Kennedy? Is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine dangerous?

We'll answer all this and more.

Just donate a small stipend of $11.99 and we'll provide you with all the answers you've been looking for.

"I can't believe what I just saw" -. Bob Mckinney

"Earth shattering knowledge". - Fritzy McFee

"My life has changed for the better". - Franky Malone.

"Icy's thread cannot compare to this thread". @KontradictioN
And as a secret bonus from the 1978 time capsule, the Foxborough phenom foretold:

6790368207_e0f95dbb13_o.png

SUPER PATRIOT!! (not available in Iran, North Korea, or to anyone regularly posting on the Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread)

Just watched Law&Order:Organized Crime.
They got a hot blonde undercover cop named *ahem* , Gina Cappeletti.
Tony you have all the answers AND all the questions, so please look into this. Is this plagiarism? Are they paying royalties to Gino's family? Its a NYC- based show so is this another case of Goodell or the Jest mocking the Patriots? What the hell is going on?
I remember one of the Law&Orders had this I wanna say Australian but maybe British female psychopath named Nicole Wallace. No relation to the MSNBC Bush white house veteran I am sure.

"The momentum this thread has created is incredible" - Isaac Newton

“A thread posted by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back