PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Positive Thoughts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd Bradley

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
A lot of us here are pissed and deservedly so.
But I think we need to focus on the positives, at least in this thread anyways. I'm resigned to the fact that all this nonsense is now just noise and it needs to be blocked out.

- They hate us....LET THEM! I LOVE BEING THE VILLAIN! BEING LOVED IS FOR LOSERS!
- They call us cheaters.....GOOD, YOU UNINFORMED, INGNORANT MORON! MAYBE WE'LL CHEAT SOME MORE! YOU'LL LIKE THAT, WON'T YA!
- They want to call into question this team's accomplishments....NO ONE CARES! YOUR SCRUB TEAM LOST! I'LL HAND YOU MY 4 SUPER BOWL T-SHIRTS FOR YOU TO CRY ON!

Okay....Now sure, as of now, the NFL won the battle. They got their smear campaign to work. Just for the heck of it I looked at a few articles on Gisele and Brady, and on the freakin People Magazine website, there's housewife and trolls calling Brady a "cheater". It's absurd, but it is what it is. People need a villain. The NFL has given them one. I can't get mad at what stupid, unintelligent sheep want to beleive.

But unfortunately for these sheep, their small victory ends after four games. Haters don't seem to get that. In fact, this may be a blessing in disguise for Tom, health wise. You're giving a 40 year old QB time to rest his body, train and become even more pissed than he's ever been. Good, let the chip on his shoulder grow even bigger...

You want to steal our #1 pick? Go for it. We've got Scar back. That's my #1 draft pick. Oh and we've got our best set of offensive weapons since 2007. The AFC is worse than it was last season, and no team in the conference has improved even close to what we have. And our GOAT QB is pissed....very pissed. That spells trouble for every other team in this league.

I don't think I've ever wanted a championship more than this season. In fact, I'd trade the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins winning zero titles for the next decade, just to see the Patriots win this season.

To see Tom get #5 and be up there on stage, showered with confetti with a live microphone, the Lombardi trophy and the piece of **** Goodell standing nearby......that's pure gold.

This will be the sweetest victory in the history of Boston sports. Now that my friends, is winning the war.

So R-E-L-A-X. Let the NFL takes its short lived victory lap. It'll just makes things that much sweeter.

I know one thing is for certain: Brady, Belichick and the New England Patriots are on a mission this year. Buckle up. It's going to be one hell of a ride.

winning the SB again would be so ****ing epic...

especially after all of this garbage.

One day CTE will kill the NFL and we'll never need to care about this sport again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes