PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough as nails win...take it all back, mean culpa! Balls win man....brady ftw

3 straight games of our offense not playing the best it can and for those games we still put up 30+ points.

**** the Jets.

I didn't post much on here today, but i read a lot of the comments. This was one of the most pathetic game day threads in recent memory with all the negativity. Some here should be embarrassed with all the sky is falling chicken **** posts.

Good win that makes the one on Thursday is just as important.

Amendola was awesome. He's been our best receiver in the past two games and is so clutch. Gotta love this guy.

Offensive line held up way better than I could have expected. Give them props for protecting Brady pretty well.

And then there is Tom Brady. What can you say. Cool as the other side of the pillow. Never ceases to amaze me. And just think that his receivers dropped what...11 passes? And not only did we still win, he still kicked ass. Sooooo lucky to have him. :)

I didn't post much on here today, but i read a lot of the comments. This was one of the most pathetic game day threads in recent memory with all the negativity. Some here should be embarrassed with all the sky is falling chicken **** posts.

"Oh no, our undefeated team didn't have a perfect game against a division rival that always plays us tough, might as well stop watching the rest of the season."

The only time I genuinely get mad at posters here is gameday threads. It's just a bunch of ****ing freaking tantrum posts.

Are you sure you read here alot? I thought that was par negativity.

Why should game day be any different than every other day?

Brady 14-17 4th quarter.

Cowher with good observation...tough wins like this test the toughness. good win.

We are on to Miami, who seem to have improved..

Did we provide the blue print on how to beat Indianapolis??.. after the AFC Championship beat down, they have been exposed..

I believe that pushes Brady past Elway for all time 4th quarter comeback wins into a tie with Marino for 2nd all time with 36.

Although Bowles is a classy sub to Rexy I'm not sure if Rex wouldnt have won this sort of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back