PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots Have A Great Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
To solidify their position as the second greatest dynasty in NFL history if they can win the Super Bowl this season. And it all starts Sunday. Personally, I expect the Steelers to win Sunday, and go on to win their sixth Super Bowl this year.

But, if the Pats can somehow miraculously win the SB this year, I would definitely have to say they have their rightful place in the books as the second greatest NFL dynasty, behind the 70's Steelers.

This is part of what makes Sunday's game so intriguing.

To solidify their position as the second greatest dynasty in NFL history if they can win the Super Bowl this season. And it all starts Sunday. Personally, I expect the Steelers to win Sunday, and go on to win their sixth Super Bowl this year.

But, if the Pats can somehow miraculously win the SB this year, I would definitely have to say they have their rightful place in the books as the second greatest NFL dynasty, behind the 70's Steelers.

what makes this post so intriguing is the fact that you are a jerkoff of biblical proportions.

Just how do you do it?

If the Patriots win this Super Bowl, they will be the greatest dynasty of the Super Bowl Era. Pittsburgh will simply have to live with being #2. What makes things even more fun for a Patriots fan is that the team is still not going to be finished with its run at the top, and will be able to put distance between this team and all the others as time goes on.

The Pre-Salary Cap Steelers of the 70's have had much of their team suffer in the past 10 years from their steroid abuse.

That dynasty deserves an asterisk.

(and with that provocative statement, I now move this thread to the VLR).

"Miraculously"? Pittsburgh winning the Super Bowl this year would be the relative miracle. Your guys have played a week schedule. Could forgive you for the Jets, Arizona OR Denver, but not all three in one season.

Oh, so you'd say then if you only lost one of those then you would be 11-1 right now? Yes, BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY TOP TEAMS.

I would say 4 Super Bowls in 7 years which includes a perfect season would trump 4 Super Bowls in 6 years without.

Homer. :rolleyes:

edit: And oh, by the way, were you even old enough to follow the Steelers in the 70s?

Last edited:
The Pre-Salary Cap Steelers of the 70's have had much of their team suffer in the past 10 years from their steroid abuse.

That dynasty deserves an asterisk.

(and with that provocative statement, I now move this thread to the VLR).

Who besides Webby? And that's debatable as it could very well be from concussions. See Ted Johnson.

Would that be as "miraculous" as the 2005 Pittsburgh Super Bowl championship?

If you mean being a 6 seed, we all know they were better than a 6 seed. Obviously.
Interesting logic here Spock! Then why were they the 6 seed? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it had something to do with their record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes