PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Predict the date of Randy Moss' next practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In the spirit of boredom a new contest has been created. Hopefully it is a pleasant distraction from the following tired storylines:
Asante Samuel
Michael Vick
Mills versus Rivers
Caldwell versus Gaffney versus Washington

Ps.. it is my silent hope that my starting this thread Moss' injury magically heals so he can return to the team and help us win games.

I guess Tuesday August 28

September 3rd and he plays in NY, but doesn't start.

Tuesday September 4th.

BB said on WEEI today that he is getting "really close" but where he wouldn't play this week vs NYG anyway, they'll keep him on ice for a few more days.

First practice in preparation for the Jets, whether that is Monday 9/3 or Tuesday 9/4.

Monday, 9/3

I say Tommorow (eternal optimist (and if im wrong the day after that))

I guess Tuesday August 28

Co-sign. I'm basically predicting tomorrow everyday until it happens. I think he's probably fine and ready to play if it were week 1, they are just being precautionary and rightfully so.

BB said he's "very close" on EEI today, if that weren't somewhat the case, he wouldn't have said anything at all. He would've left it at his standard "day-to-day".

Last edited:
Co-sign. I'm basically predicting tomorrow everyday until it happens. I think he's probably fine and ready to play if it were week 1, they are just being precautionary and rightfully so.

BB said he's "very close" on EEI today, if that weren't somewhat the case, he wouldn't have said anything at all. He would've left it at his standard "day-to-day".

BB said very close he has to be in tommorow than otherwise he not close because we go day to day

^what?

Last edited:
BB said very close he has to be in tommorow than otherwise he not close because we go day to day

^what?

Well, when BB says "day-to-day", he is really saying "I'm not going to answer that question at all". He actually added that Moss was "very close" without any reason to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye