PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority but watching a replay, I couldn't be happier that the Patriots fought back when the Seahawks got chippy to close out the game. At no stage in the Super Bowl did I think the Seahawks were tougher than the Patriots or intimidated the Patriots. Sure, I had my doubts as to whether they could climb out of the 10 point hole but that's another discussion.

The final few seconds of the Super Bowl confirmed this team's toughness. Further to the point, when I heard what Gronk said on Kimmel about protecting Tom Brady, I couldn't help but smile.

Goodell can shove his image of the game. I'm happy the Patriots fought back and hit the Seahawks. To me, that is one of the reasons why the Patriots are Super Bowl champions. They've finally rekindled the Patriots Super Bowl toughness and swag of yesteryear.

Feels like a good day to bump this thread. Same feeling!

Feels like a good day to bump this thread. Same feeling!

Ha! Before the ruling came out I was reading the posts during the last two minutes of the game in that thread. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back