PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the sucktitude has spread to Tavon Wilson now. It's contagious!!

Shocker, long pass for a TD. These defensive secondary is the worst in football.

Last edited:
Stop playing Zone!!!!

Does it matter? Is this groundhogs day? Did anyone notice the time when you woke up this morning? To hell with halloween, this is downright scary....

Hilarious....who would've thought rookie Chris Givens was a threat deep? I mean i knew before the game that he had a 50 yarder every game but you can't really prepare for that right?

Tavon Wilson joins the VIP club of Brandon Meriweather, Patrick Chung, idontknow Wilhite ,and Devin McCourty as an official draft bust in the secondary . Congrats!

I hope BB has the passports of the secondary, Hopefully some won't be coming back with the team. :mad:

Belichick is the one at fault here. He's either been drafting stiffs for 6 years, or they are good players and he can't get the most out of them. Our secondary has been atrocious for 4 years.

Worst. Defense. Ever.

It's sad that McCourty was by far the farthest away on that play, yet closed the distance the quickest and made the tackle. The rookies looked like just that on that play. Pretty sh!!tty of Dennard to just give up on it.

Dennard was playing his zone responsibilty. All on Wilson

When does the "defensive genius" aspect of the BB legacy kick in????

When Lawrence Taylor's spawn gets drafted?

How does the same exact play work again? It's only been 5 quarters.

I really just don't get it. I really really don't. If you're not going to blitz for fear of the big play, then how the f_ck can you still be giving up the big play?

That's the thing that gets me, too. . . . They're already giving up too many big plays, so would it actually get worse if they blitzed? :bricks:

and lol @ Wilfork. Yes, he stops the run, but in this defense, this guy is useless.

This teams blows this year..

Wilson looked really good early on in the season. He was rarely out of place and looked wise beyond his years. Since then, however, he has looked every bit like the rookie he is. He is consistently out of place and can't make plays on the ball.

Exact same mistake as the Seahawks game by Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes