PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Packers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, it seems like teams we play in the reg season and beat, beat us in the second meeting in playoffs....if were to face GB again in playoffs, id rather we have lost the first game, it seems the second game is usually the opposite result
Just like the Giants?

I'm not about to go on suicide watch over this one. Decent effort against the best QB and possibly #1 team in the NFL . Offense did not play well today. Let's face it, it is very hard in today's NFL for any team to win on the road. I just hope we don't get down and lose to SD next week.

Brady going deep instead of taken what was there cost them.

Bill kicking fg sealed the deal, making it was irrelevant cause for me the odds of stopping gb after hos the game unfolded was little to none.

It made such little sense I had to question if I was wrong.

MEH ........... no problem.

Bill has a lengthy chat with the packers coach wish I could read lips

Well that's the 1 game cushion for HFA gone (assuming Denver wins at KC) means no more mistakes. Need 4 wins. San Diego is massive!

SD coming off a big win..we will beat them and win the last 4. The cushion is gone as i see Broncos winning out you are right about that

to be honest, it seems like teams we play in the reg season and beat, beat us in the second meeting in playoffs....if were to face GB again in playoffs, id rather we have lost the first game, it seems the second game is usually the opposite result
That's true except for ravens and giants

Too bad we lost. Good news is we still came very close to taking the lead at the end in spite of some shoddy play throughout the game. We have plenty to work on and hopefully we take care of the Bolts and sweep up the rest of our division.

I'm not getting too down about the loss. That's a damn good team with an excellent QB. Win next week and we should fine.

Losing by 5 in Lambeau like a victory. They average 43 this season.

Rodgers is dangerous on the run. He killed the Pats today when he got outside the pocket.

you have a spy but rushing him is vital. If he is not rushed he will kill you 100% of thee time.

Hard fought loss. Held a very good GB offense to only 26 at home. No doubt it my mind the Pats could win the rematch in the SB. On to San Diego

This game was a matter of a several plays of which we didn't make any. We haven't given up that many big plays on defense since 2010 I'd bet.

We were back to 2011 form on third down they kept getting key first downs

Kick the field goal and get an onside kick. There are more ways to win the game than not convert a 4th and long.
I hadnt considered the onside kick. Still not sure I think the odds of success for any of those scenarios was better than going for it on 4th and long. Guess well agree to disagree.

Oh well! it could've have been worst, we were never really match for them. Moving on, we can't afford to go on the road in the playoffs,gotta take care of business next week.

Welp...

We're on to San Diego.

Cmon Chiefs!!!!!!!

Actually, we may want the Broncos to win. If the Pats lose one more and KC wins sweeps the rest of their games, the Chiefs may have an easier final month than the Broncos.

Quit rationalizing

This is the game thread, not "Outlook On The Entire Season Thread"
Fair enough. I'm far from a homer I just think this is a game GB was supposed to win and did.

we're gonna be ok man, we'll be all right. We have a good team and left a few plays out there. it was against an NFC team so the damage is not too bad. We will be in a nasty foul mood next week. There are negatives yes but our team is a good team that played an excellent team at home and played them well. That is Aaron Rodgers out there man. We WILL bounce back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back