PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's AFC Championship game vs the Indy Colts Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is 6:40 PM ET at Gillette and will be televised on CBS.
Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

Tonight's weather is supposed rain and around 40-45. The winds are forecast is to be around 3-16 MPH with gust to 24 MPH. The waether could be a factor

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

go pats!!!

lets get off to a quick start. get gronk going early...feed the beast!!!:D

Started the thread way early today because I'm sure many are anxious about the game. Also I have some things to get done this afternoon.

I really hope that the weather is not a determining factor as to who makes it to the Super Bowl. Ball security is going to be priority #1.

For those fans making it to the game, and I'm sure the stadium will be packed, you need to be applauded in advance. I've been to games in all kinds of weather and a cold steady rain is the most miserable of them all.

1 win away from the SB...LET DO THIS

All I have to say is.......

GO PATS!

go pats!!!

lets get off to a quick start. get gronk going early...feed the beast!!!:D
Agreed on the quick start how ever they do it. I don't want to hear the term 'came out flat' associated with this game on the part of the pats, its happened to often in the last few years.

Whoever's going to be in the stands, DO YOUR JOB. Be loud as possible when Luck is on the field. We need to make Seattle and their 12th man sound like a bunch of whisperers. Make sure Colts have an absolutely miserable stay at Foxboro. Mother nature is already bringing the bad weather, so y'all bring that noise and makes things worse for our guests. Let Colts know whose house this is.

PATSNATION UP. COLTSNATION DOWN.

Let's get over this AFC Championship hurdle.

Last edited:
Lets go Pats! No injuries and a trip to the Super Bowl please

The Brady clan is getting ready. :)

tumblr_nidsfaREq31qe8625o1_1280.jpg

We might get charged with aggravated assault after the beating we lay down on the Colts.

Today's game should look a lot like the 2013 AFCCG, except today the Pats get to be the Ravens. The Pats should be physically dominant by the 2d half.

The Broncos pulled up lame last week and there was a lot of off the field nonsense going on that affected that team and helped the Colts. That won't happen today.

Man if it was 10-12 deg colder...a lot of snow would be falling today..

i am allready excited now...i will go to bed approx h 04,00 tomorrow morning am...

game start here soo late but i will be looking !!!

so, also from my side,

THIS IS THE DAY
GO PATS !!!
AVANTI PATRIOTI DEL NEW ENGLAND !!! EDDAI

REGALATECI UN SOGNO RAGAZZI !!!

i am allready excited now...i will go to bed approx h 04,00 tomorrow morning am...

game start here soo late but i will be looking !!!

so, also from my side,

THIS IS THE DAY
GO PATS !!!
AVANTI PATRIOTI DEL NEW ENGLAND !!! EDDAI

REGALATECI UN SOGNO RAGAZZI !!!

Do you stream it on comp..or do any TV stations actually carry it there?

We are at home against a team we are clearly better than. No excuses

Boom Shakalaka!
iu-1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye