Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

JFK

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I pray for a safe procedure and speedy recovery for your angel

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
She's so beautiful! I'll make sure to say a special prayer for that beautiful little angel.

I live 25mins away in Marlton NJ...I will send well wishes to your beautiful daughter...you are at a center of excellence and I hope everything goes smoothly!

KDPPatsfan85

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
My daughter is undergoing open heart surgery for tetralogy of fallot at Children's hospital of Philadelphia. She's 10 weeks old and was born the day after the Seattle game at the same hospital. Her condition is moderate and the surgery is expected to go well but every bit of prayer helps.

View attachment 4859
Praying for you and your family. I hope everything goes well.

My fiance did an internship there for nursing. She said it's the best children's hospital and that the children's hospital is what made her want to be a NICU nurse!

Last edited:

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Thoughts and prayers are with you....

Koma

In the Starting Line-Up
The OP was a success. 2 days at the cardiac icu and then hopefully 3-4 days at the step down unit. Thanks to everyone for lifting our spirits and your prayers. All praise to God. She should be home in time for the divisional game!

She loves her baths and it'll be a couple weeks before she can have one again.

View attachment 4862

Great news!

Hopefully, everything goes smoothly from here on out.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The OP was a success. 2 days at the cardiac icu and then hopefully 3-4 days at the step down unit. Thanks to everyone for lifting our spirits and your prayers. All praise to God. She should be home in time for the divisional game!

View attachment 4862

Congrats!
And great move scheduling it on the bye week so she'll be back ready for the 1st playoff game!

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Bone was cut. Hole plugged. Patch placed. Breathing tube removed. Transfused blood being drain. She's doing well so far. Mum is relieved.

This hospital is amazing. We live in center city so we're just 15 mins away. Many patients fly from all over the country and even from across the Atlantic.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yay, Nadya!

Nabwong, I was out working all day and I just saw this thread now. Read it from the beginning and followed the progression on the edge of my seat.

From one dad to another, my very best wishes for you, your wife and Nadya. She's adorable and may she be a source of love and pride for many years to come.

harrylime70

Practice Squad Player
Glad to hear things went smoothly...will keep your family in my thoughts. Take care and I hope 2013 works out well for you.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Great to read the good news so far. Best wishes for a full recovery.

PatsFanJess

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I can't get over how cute she is. What a precious little angel. I'm so happy to hear that the surgery was successful. Here's to a healthy New Year with many more to come!

Last edited:

mayoclinic

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

View attachment 4862

Congratulations! She's already extubated (breathing tube out) based on the photo, so obviously doing well. The resiliency of infants is truly amazing.

God bless.