Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.5% at NE: 96.5%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Simply beautiful and fantastic. ! This thread always makes me happy and you have a very cool way of capturing and captioning her progress pictures.
Thanks

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Simply beautiful and fantastic. ! This thread always makes me happy and you have a very cool way of capturing and captioning her progress pictures.
Thanks
Thanks. I just thought of 2 corny things to say about the zoos. Lol.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Love the pictures.. As always, thanks for sharing..
Any special travel plans for her B-day?
Not really unless the traveling involves just legs or on motorized vehicle not more than 30 mins. Lol.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413501697.056685.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413501717.473769.jpg

My girl's birthday was yesterday. Can't believe she's already 2! Hope the Tom Brady can give us a huge present. :)

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not at the moment. Might go to Boston after new year. Depends on the weather.
I must offer my apology for not reading this thread before today. You have a beautiful daughter and are so blessed that she has come through so much in her early life on this earth. I wish Nadya and her family a very happy holiday season. Just another example of the prayers being answered. I hope you make it to Boston and enjoy your time there it is a wonderful place.

Good Health to your family

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I must offer my apology for not reading this thread before today. You have a beautiful daughter and are so blessed that she has come through so much in her early life on this earth. I wish Nadya and her family a very happy holiday season. Just another example of the prayers being answered. I hope you make it to Boston and enjoy your time there it is a wonderful place.

Good Health to your family
No apologies required. We are all so appreciative of your support. Don't think we can make it to Boston this year. But we visit almost every year. So maybe next one.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
By my weary mind, it's been 2 years since her surgery.. How's our favorite future Pats Cheerleader doing??
She's been amazing. As you may know, she was born the day after the "you mad bro" game. So she's never seen a Seahawks defeat :)

Strumming my ukulele
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426259358.076395.jpg

Working on my bike
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426259396.076222.jpg

Hoarder
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426259413.006052.jpg

Math lesson
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426259454.238720.jpg

Playing a tune
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426259472.059560.jpg