Pick Results: NE: 50.5% at SEA: 49.5%
Sun
Sep 20th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Nab - sorry for not getting back before now... My cousin had a beautiful baby girl last Saturday at 6:45 EDT. Katelyn Irene was 9lbs 6 oz. and 22 in. long. Both mom and baby are home and doing well..
That's a pretty big baby! Congratulations! She has an awesome uncle.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Nab - sorry for not getting back before now... My cousin had a beautiful baby girl last Saturday at 6:45 EDT. Katelyn Irene was 9lbs 6 oz. and 22 in. long. Both mom and baby are home and doing well..
Congrats, DB - - that's a big kid - - can she rush the passer? :)

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Nadya's birthday party today. Her birthday is this Tuesday. She got quite a good haul!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381701403.105270.jpg

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It's nadya's birthday today! I can't believe it's been exactly a year since her birth. This time last year, we were at the hospital. The pats just lost to Seattle but that didn't spoil my mood at all! It's been a long journey and one I am greatly blessed to have gone through with this amazing community. I want to thank each and everyone of you and the Pats organization for your prayers, thoughts and support. We couldn't have done it without you.

Nadya just finished unpacking her presents. She hates soft toys. I guess that's good for me :)

Also Eid Mubarak eid-up adha. I didn't want to create a thread this time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381858676.188552.jpg

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Happy Birthday Nadya!! You deserve every one of those presents! You go girl!!

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The weather was great for trick or treating. We went to a morning Halloween story time at the library. Then went to the park and door to door in the evening. The best part about trick or treating with a one year old? The can't eat candy yet. Muahahahaha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383311721.488987.jpg

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
The weather was great for trick or treating. We went to a morning Halloween story time at the library. Then went to the park and door to door in the evening. The best part about trick or treating with a one year old? The can't eat candy yet. Muahahahaha

View attachment 5725
She is definitely a cutie.. My Niece went as Winnie the Pooh to her school "Fall Festival" and then as Tigger during Trick or Treating..

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
She is definitely a cutie.. My Niece went as Winnie the Pooh to her school "Fall Festival" and then as Tigger during Trick or Treating..
Post a pic. We all wanna see it. We should have a kids costume thread.