Pick Results: NE: 50.5% at SEA: 49.5%
Sun
Sep 20th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Eid Mubarak to everyone from the Wong family!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375971352.453908.jpg

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Nadya is 10 months today. She is off the NG tube. It's been a week. St first she was only drinking 2 bottles of 80ml a day. Now she's doing 4 bottles of about 80-120ml. However she only drinks it when she goes to sleep. She will refuse it if she's awake. This little girl is strange.

But she's eating solids just find. She loves prunes and watermelon puréed. Slowly giving her some crunch in her cereal. One thing we know is she loves ice cream!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376565420.395948.jpg

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Nadya is 10 months today. She is off the NG tube. It's been a week. St first she was only drinking 2 bottles of 80ml a day. Now she's doing 4 bottles of about 80-120ml. However she only drinks it when she goes to sleep. She will refuse it if she's awake. This little girl is strange.

But she's eating solids just find. She loves prunes and watermelon puréed. Slowly giving her some crunch in her cereal. One thing we know is she loves ice cream!
That is awesome to hear! Keep us updated on her weight gain.. I bet she grows faster than weeds now...

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ooh, she has fine taste. That looks to be either a Magnum or a Dove bar.

Last edited:

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
That is awesome to hear! Keep us updated on her weight gain.. I bet she grows faster than weeds now...
She is sort of stagnating around 7.5kg. Her feeding is not very consistent and neither is her sleep. But we'll be monitoring it over the next few weeks and we'll make a decision. As long as she's not below the 15th percentile, we're ok with it. Right now, she's still between 15 and 25. Will keep you up to date.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Ooh, she has fine taste. That looks to be either a Magnum or a Dove bar.
Close! It's cadbury. I just learned that churned ice cream has less fat and therefore, less calories than regular ice cream. However, to compensate for the calories, more chemicals are added to maintain the flavor. We'll be sticking to all natural ice cream from now on.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Learning to sign! Baby signing time vol 1 is her favorite show now. Well it's the only show. But every time someone sings the opening song, she turns her head to the tv. Then she starts giggling when the show starts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376942626.196491.jpg

condon84

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

View attachment 5482
That's awesome man! Glad she is doing well.

My 9 month old loves boiled sweet potatoes. We cut it into little cubes and she loves picking them up and eating them. I'll have to the watermelon puree. Sounds like she might like that too.

nabwong

PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
That's awesome man! Glad she is doing well.

My 9 month old loves boiled sweet potatoes. We cut it into little cubes and she loves picking them up and eating them. I'll have to the watermelon puree. Sounds like she might like that too.
That's awesome. We haven't had much luck with sweet potatoes or carrots. She spits them out. We will be trying papaya real soon. Nadya seriously eats 1 whole watermelon a week. I'm scared her pee might turn red soon.

shmessy

Northern VA/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Awesome, Nab! Ain't no stoppin' her now - She's looking like a champ.

That being said, you may want to get a baby gate installed for that stairway!!!! (pardon for my paternal anxiety) :)