Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

BlueThunder

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Special prayers going out to your little one. Praying for a speed recovery and return to full health. :rocker:

Husse

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I hope everything goes well and she has a speedy recovery.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
There is nothing so stressful to a parent then a sick or injured child. My best wishes go to your beautiful little girl for a full and complete recovery.

But, also to you and your spouse for the strength and comfort to get you through this stressful period of your lives.

Calciumee

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hope all goes well and she makes a full recovery.

Also, I showed my girlfriend and she squee'd! She is adorable!

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The OP was a success. 2 days at the cardiac icu and then hopefully 3-4 days at the step down unit. Thanks to everyone for lifting our spirits and your prayers. All praise to God. She should be home in time for the divisional game!

She loves her baths and it'll be a couple weeks before she can have one again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357327272.980443.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357327191.813593.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357327191.813593.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
The OP was a success. 2 days at the cardiac icu and then hopefully 3-4 days at the step down unit. Thanks to everyone for lifting our spirits and your prayers. All praise to God. She should be home in time for the divisional game!

Glad to hear it!!!!

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Outstanding! So glad to hear everything went well.

My youngest daughter was born 3 months premature and spent 3+ months in the NICU. I can relate to your feelings of seeing your newborn at the mercy of the hospital staff. Your thread brought back memories.

Regards,
Chris

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
The OP was a success. 2 days at the cardiac icu and then hopefully 3-4 days at the step down unit. Thanks to everyone for

Glad to hear everything went well, she is so cute btw. Take care. Please keep us updated.
Once again, all of us have you and your family in our prayers.

Get well soon little one

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Thanks peeps. She is so cute. There's no way I did anything to deserve that. This also means that I will need to buy a shotgun when she starts dating. :p

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just saw the thread, so glad things are going well so far for your beautiful little girl. prayers for her speedy recovery. Make sure you take care of Mom since this has to be real stressful for her.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Awesome news Nab

You have a special little child,I am glad she is O.K....I hope all goes well from here on out!