PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Now Politically Incorrectly-Named Team vs. The Turkeys Game Thread

I wouldn’t sweat the political correctness of these 2 teams

ProFootballTalk: Steelers fan chokes pregnant Chargers fan on Sunday night

Fan violence continues to be an issue at NFL stadiums.

According to PittsburghCurrent.com, a males Steelers fan choked a pregnant Chargers fanduring Sunday night’s game at Heinz Field.

The details and photos can be seen here. We’re posting this not only because it’s newsworthy, but also in the hopes of identifying the man who has his hand on the woman’s throat.

If you have any information as to the man’s identity, let us know.

While these incidents involve a very small percentage of people who attend NFL games, one incident is too many, and teams need to do more to ensure that things like this don’t happen. While no assault can be prevented, every assault can be investigated, solved, and punished.

Deadskins are so bad, they're not winning another game this season.

I feckin hate the Philthy Iggles, but I sure hope they beat Houston.
If it matters, I may go to the game and 'perish the thought' have to root for the Eagles.....
Some clown gave me a holiday gift of a limited edition photo of the Philly Special play.....
N f'n way I am hanging that anywhere... Wil regift to my brother in law who is a Philly native.....

Deadskins are so bad, they're not winning another game this season.

I feckin hate the Philthy Iggles, but I sure hope they beat Houston.

I'm hoping that Philthy is still in the playoff hunt by then. With games at Dallas and at the Rams they may not be.

Even if they beat the Plowboys next week they'd still need some help from Indy, TB or the NYG to take the NFL least.

Minny and Seattle are already ahead of them for the two WC's and have easier schedules (though they do play each other).

Can’t help but think that Philly beats Dallas on Sunday, retakes control of the division with a 4-1 divisional record (7-6 overall), and splits with the Rams/Texans to win the division since the week 17 game is a rematch with the hapless Skins.

Dallas will find a way to blow this on Sunday.
Nope, cannot agree. Dallas is at home, seems solid and on a roll. Philly is inconsistent, barely got by the hapless Giants and did not look good doing it. Plus Philly has the short MNF week while Dallas played last Thursday and looked really strong as they demolished NO. Having an extra four days to prepare is just another nail in the Iggles coffin. They will lose, probably very decisively.

Nope, cannot agree. Dallas is at home, seems solid and on a roll. Philly is inconsistent, barely got by the hapless Giants and did not look good doing it. Plus Philly has the short MNF week while Dallas played last Thursday and looked really strong as they demolished NO. Having an extra four days to prepare is just another nail in the Iggles coffin. They will lose, probably very decisively.
Hope you’re right as the wife is a lifetime fan and she supports my team, but I’m much more reserved as it pertains to projecting their success. I would love to see Philly knocked out once and for all.

If they want to change their name why not just drop the Red and go with plain old “Skins”?

Living down here, I know that's one "idea" that's been floated. I put "idea" in scare quotes because it's so bad I don't think it's actually an idea. :D (No knock on you, since you're not the only one who came up with it.)

They're still pissed they had to change the Bullets to the Wizards because of one Clash song.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back