PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Newsboys - I am Free

thank God for the freedom that comes from knowing the Lord ************. May you be free tonight.

3 to be 4 said:
thank God for the freedom that comes from knowing the Lord ************. May you be free tonight.

as PFIV is an upfront, honest guy, I take him at his word that he wasnt referring to me. So enjoy this great video again. Thank God I am Free in Christ!!

Muslims think you are going to HELL.

JW's think you are going to be obliterated on Judgement Day.

Mormons think you are going to HELL.

Boston CHurch of CHrist thinks you are going to HELL.

-It would make me laugh very hard if you respond with something like "they are cults, or they are wrong", etc

-former Born Again

3 to be 4 said:

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
Muslims think you are going to HELL.

JW's think you are going to be obliterated on Judgement Day.

Mormons think you are going to HELL.

Boston CHurch of CHrist thinks you are going to HELL.

-It would make me laugh very hard if you respond with something like "they are cults, or they are wrong", etc

-former Born Again

No, i wont answer like that. What I will say is, I dont need to care what they think. Any more than you need to care what I think.

If you dont agree, move along.

What unresolved issue is in your heart that you need to have this tone anyway?

Unresolved issue.

Again. I am trying to help you, the world, and the people currently in your life, and the weak people you might screw up in the future as your "witness" this awful crap.

It is bad for YOU that you believe you are "sealed" with the Holy Spirit, and that others are not. It is bad for YOU that you think you are a child of God and that others are not. It is bad for YOU that you think all Hindus go to Hell. It is bad for YOU that others think you are stupid because you actually think Jonah was in the belly of a large fish, or that the Tower of Babel

There are thousands of more things. I jsut don't ahve the time to type them or spell correctly.

It is bad for YOU that you believe this crap.

3 to be 4 said:
No, i wont answer like that. What I will say is, I dont need to care what they think. Any more than you need to care what I think.

If you dont agree, move along.

What unresolved issue is in your heart that you need to have this tone anyway?

the unresolved issue is humanity's well-being through freedom from organized religion.

The church depends on people like YOU who blindly follow without knowing what you're talking about, because you bring in your buddies and put money into the collection plate

Free yourself from the bonds of mankind's oldest corrupt institution and know that you are loved by people in your life. You don't need 'jesus' to love you if you are loved by and give love to your fellow man.

the unresolved issue is humanity's well-being through freedom from organized religion.

The church depends on people like YOU who blindly follow without knowing what you're talking about, because you bring in your buddies and put money into the collection plate

Free yourself from the bonds of mankind's oldest corrupt institution and know that you are loved by people in your life. You don't need 'jesus' to love you if you are loved by and give love to your fellow man.

organized religion is irrelevant. Its about a relationship with ************. You dont need to "belong" to anything for that. Dont be so simplistic in your sweeping judgements.

If you had peace from this love in your life you wouldnt have to be so hateful in your comments about the people who believe in ************.

organized religion is irrelevant. Its about a relationship with ************. You dont need to "belong" to anything for that. Dont be so simplistic in your sweeping judgements.

If you had peace from this love in your life you wouldnt have to be so hateful in your comments about the people who believe in ************.

Yeah, personal relationships with 'Christ' fix everything... especially for the Irish, the English (during the revolution), and Mormonism.

I'm not hateful of people who believe in jesus, just depressed that their educational background didn't include Biblical ifo.

Brusch didn't say anything hateful but he did say one word that plays a big part in the lives of all these people that go around yelling and screaming about "************", that word "MONEY".

I haven't been inside a "Church" in sixty years and I haven't given one dime to organized religion but I still believe in a supreme being.

All this sh!t didn't "just happen" as the result of a "big Bang".

Where did the "Big Bang" come from?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back