Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 3.5% at NE: 96.5%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Zeke_Mowatt

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Re: Everybody's favorite Patriot fan- Fitzy

Sweet! FITFF (Fitzy Is Too F**Kin' Funny)

jmt57

Staff member

Fitzy is great, his videos last season were hilarious. Part of my pre-game ritual every week was to watch the last two or three of his entries.

juny

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

I'm surprised he didn't tell Specter to GFY

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
His "man on the street" interviews at the draft in New York were pretty funny. He needs to realize that the belching and excess profanity don't help. A carefully placed "GFY" would have a lot more impact than saying it every few seconds. The belching is for 8-year-olds.

Bigdogx

On the Game Day Roster
His "man on the street" interviews at the draft in New York were pretty funny. He needs to realize that the belching and excess profanity don't help. A carefully placed "GFY" would have a lot more impact than saying it every few seconds. The belching is for 8-year-olds.
I actually think it fit's pretty good,

Oh my god we got Kevin Garnet, we got Kevin buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppp!:D

I have to say IMO the Superbowl wrap up web cast is the best one.:rofl:

Michael

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
In the immortal words of Sergeant Hulka "Lighten up Francis".

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Re: Fitzy: "Let's Go Pats 2008"

Heh, that's a great way to start off a new season.... :)