Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
2001 SB
2002 nada
2003 SB
2004 SB
2005 playoffs

No threepeat, but there's no reason to believe we won't be back next year. Against Denver, we defeated ourselves. We're still a very, very strong team.

Far from over. What makes me happy is that i know BB will have a team every year that has a chance to go to the SB. We will be back next year.

I tell you what, there is no way in hell the Broncos go anywhere. The Patriots made more mistakes then they ever have. The Broncos couldnt defend and couldnt score offensively without the giveaways.

Patters said:
2001 SB
2002 nada
2003 SB
2004 SB
2005 playoffs

No threepeat, but there's no reason to believe we won't be back next year. Against Denver, we defeated ourselves. We're still a very, very strong team.
Correction: Three-way tie-breaker. ;)

2006 SB :D

After a couple days to recover I can start my draft/FA research. I hope D-Giv wants to extend his playoff touchdown record.....

Yup

It's not over! We will retool and be back next year. Mabey hungrier than ever-------------hopefully now our fans at the razor will be back into the games becuase this feeling of "we're gonna win, so we don't need to be loud" has got to stop!

I bet the hardest part of all of this is that BB can't work as hard anymore and the loss of his father will hit him hard! you're in our prayers bill!

MrTibbs said:
I tell you what, there is no way in hell the Broncos go anywhere. The Patriots made more mistakes then they ever have. The Broncos couldnt defend and couldnt score offensively without the giveaways.
Well, that's not our worry now. Once we get done beating the domestic animals and throwing snowballs at the Globe's delivery people, we have off-season stuff to focus on. :singing:

mtbykr said:
I bet the hardest part of all of this is that BB can't work as hard anymore and the loss of his father will hit him hard! you're in our prayers bill!

Why can't he work as hard? I think BB is a driven man, and will work even harder to figure out how to return to the SB in 2006.

MrTibbs said:

Game final score should have been 13-10 Pats.

Na_polian said:
Game final score should have been 13-10 Pats.

Shoulda, woulda coulda, 6 turnovers and we deserve to lose. The better team won tonite, let's not be like the Steeler trolls. Let's accept defeat graciously and look towards a better year next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back