PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Crowd Should Be Extremely Loud & Wild Saturday Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
For those of you going to the game, scream to the top your lungs every time the Jags Offense has the ball.I want the crowd to scream chants like we did in the Steelers game.Lets make the Razor a living nightmare starting with the Jags.

I really hope so, but rarely does our crowd become a factor...

Playoff games have rarely been a problem for a good loud crowd, there's no reason to expect this be be any different.

I really hope so, but rarely does our crowd become a factor...

I've been to every playoff game in Gillette and that is absoulely not correct. Granted the regular season can be quiet depending on the game, but playoffs the crowd steps it up by standing up and being loud for every down not just
3rd.

Check out the 1st play of the 04 Colts game and credit the the 12 man for the false start.

I know exactly what kind of crowd will show up saturday!

it will be fine...ill be there yellin my lungs off!

Yeah if things go our way the Gillette crowd might be as loud as other stadiums during a regular season game.

Goddamn our lethargic crowd annoys the piss out of me. I shouted until I got dizzy during the Philly game.

normally in the play-offs the crows is not bad (imho)

i hope to hear anyway saturday night (for me the game will START at 02,00 a.m. sunday...)

normally in the play-offs the crows is not bad (imho)

i hope to hear anyway saturday night (for me the game will START at 02,00 a.m. sunday...)
Pat, we want to hear you all the way from Italy. :rocker:

2 a.m., well, at least you have the rest of Sunday to recover. Hopefully, it will be a snoozer by the second half.

istockphoto_368869_snoozer_of_a_phone_call.jpg

For those of you going to the game, scream to the top your lungs every time the Jags Offense has the ball.I want the crowd to scream chants like we did in the Steelers game.Lets make the Razor a living nightmare starting with the Jags.

No need to worry. Gillette is always rocking for playoff games. Its tough to tell on tv how loud the crowd is sometimes as CBS/FOX/NBC/ESPN control what people hear on the tv.

Me and the other 68,000 fans will do our job!

For my son and myself the game starts 4am here in Bahrain ! Wont be able to get any sleep before because get too excited, so long night for us. Even cant sleep now thinking about the game. Bring it on and lets hear a big loud roar during their play. Good luck and enjoy. GO PATS.

We should hire Bill Polian as a consultant to REALLY ramp-up the crowd noise. But seriously, the Pats fans always come through for playoff games and Saturday will be no exception.

For my son and myself the game starts 4am here in Bahrain ! Wont be able to get any sleep before because get too excited, so long night for us. Even cant sleep now thinking about the game. Bring it on and lets hear a big loud roar during their play. Good luck and enjoy. GO PATS.

Now you know how it feels to be a Formula 1 fan living on the west coast of the US:(

I hope so.
But Personally I am not going to hold my breath waiting for those around me to make noise. I was there for the WC game last year. EZ - 4th row.
SHocked by how NOT-noisy it was.

I think we that understand need to really, actively get those around us worked up and noisy. Too many that go to the games now view it as a spectator sport. When in reality it is an audience participation event.

Erdoboy

:bricks:

Well I was gonna go to the game and sit quietly and maybe read but in light of this thread I think I'll make a little noise :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think the crowd tomorrow night will sound like a jags home game +50k people.

I hope so.
But Personally I am not going to hold my breath waiting for those around me to make noise. I was there for the WC game last year. EZ - 4th row.
SHocked by how NOT-noisy it was.

I think we that understand need to really, actively get those around us worked up and noisy. Too many that go to the games now view it as a spectator sport. When in reality it is an audience participation event.

Erdoboy

:bricks:

Wow, I shouldn't be too surprised but am that crowd has become more of the rich 'Weston Mass wine-n-cheese' types even in the playoffs! However, I was in the good seats for the AFCC game in Jan of '04 (SB XXXVIII year) against the Colts and its was GREAT ( loud / stand all time / on all downs / cold & snowy!!) when the Colts were on offense!! Hopefully that returns starting tomorrow nite against the kittens!

GO PATS!!! They need all fans! (ItalianPATS: "Il PATS ancora avere bisogno di una pazzo uomo d'Italia chi essere SIEMPRE ANDARE!!!! Forza!!!) & all other PATS fans in the world ..we'll hear ya!

:agree:

Don't let the corporate types be quiet. I don't want to be embarassed by the crowd noise at my house (Playoff party at my house tomorrow in Durham NC).

:agree:

Don't let the corporate types be quiet. I don't want to be embarassed by the crowd noise at my house (Playoff party at my house tomorrow in Durham NC).

Noisy boys...Lets bring the team that owns the dome home. Pass the clouds on the way.... make them rain in the end.

I don't know man. I've been sick for 2 weeks, coughing and sore throat.

Ahhhh...who am I kidding! I'll be yelling like always. I'm so hyped for this, I can't sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back