Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
Finished the first 2 seasons of The Boys. Pretty damn good show.

It’s about a shady corporation who hires out super heroes to cities. The focus of the show is on the Seven, which are their 7 most famous superhero’s who are headquartered in New York. These are not your regular heroes though, to the public they are the good guys, but when the cameras aren’t on they do a lot of disturbing things. The Boys are a vigilante group looking to take down the corporation and the super heroes.

Anyone else watched this show?

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I’ve been an anticipating the show for awhile as I was aware of the comics. Show is great for people who hate and love superheroes

Cam2HarryGOAT

On the Game Day Roster
I’ve been an anticipating the show for awhile as I was aware of the comics. Show is great for people who hate and love superheroes

Not really into superheroes but I am familiar with the guy that wrote the comic. He's a damn good writer. He did Preacher (wich is the comic the AMC show is based on) an excellent comic called Hitman and he had a run on Punisher that is widely considered the definitive take on the Punisher. I haven't seen the show you are talking about but I don't doubt it's good. It will probably be cancelled far too early given that it's on amazon. That's what these streaming services do. Almost nothing lasts more than three or four seasons. I dropped Prime after they cut Sneaky Pete. I really enjoyed season one.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
in college, I dated a girl that looked exactly like Aya Cash.............at one point, I was convinced she was going to kill me in my sleep

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
binge watched this LAST year. and Homelander ultimately is a thumb sucking mommy's boy....have any of you started watching Queen's Gambit yet? Do it...if you possess any affinity for chess and substance abuse...

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Not really into superheroes but I am familiar with the guy that wrote the comic. He's a damn good writer. He did Preacher (wich is the comic the AMC show is based on) an excellent comic called Hitman and he had a run on Punisher that is widely considered the definitive take on the Punisher. I haven't seen the show you are talking about but I don't doubt it's good. It will probably be cancelled far too early given that it's on amazon. That's what these streaming services do. Almost nothing lasts more than three or four seasons. I dropped Prime after they cut Sneaky Pete. I really enjoyed season one.
People I knoew that read Preacher said it was life changing for them.

As far as cancellation it depends on the show. The Boys is the hallmark show of Amazon. It's the Stranger Things of that service. I think people overestimate how popular some of the things that get cancelled were.

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
binge watched this LAST year. and Homelander ultimately is a thumb sucking mommy's boy....have any of you started watching Queen's Gambit yet? Do it...if you possess any affinity for chess and substance abuse...
Haven't gotten into Queen's Gambit. You know there's a season 2 for The Boys, right?

I'm on Viking's final season, BCS, and Yellowstone. That's about it. I throw on a hunting show like MeatEater or Chasing November while I am cooking.

KontradictioN

35. Activist #BLM ✊ #ACAB #FreePalpatine They/Them
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Out ****ing standing. We just caught up and I’m eagerly anticipating next season. Homelander is a huge pile of dog ****, but I can’t help but feel bad for him due to the environment he was raised in.

Starting “Yellowstone” now. I’ve heard good things.

BaconGrundleCandy

NFL Expert / Tone Setter
PatsFans.com Supporter
What a fantastic show. Great story, plot, really good cast. First two seasons are basically one big season. Unbelievable.

Going to shotgun some Fresca