Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

BaconGrundleCandy

#1 Mac Jones fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
The new Walking Dead was very good.
Epi 2 was better imo. I really liked it. Couple great ones for Negan.

Epi 3 is great. Best one of the year. Best opening scene since Negan's arrival. Really good camera work. Pure chaos from the "reapers" or purge guys. Really sweet. Whole epi is good. Well paced. Negan and Maggie finally get into it. Both have been good but he's been great so.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Arnold, "screw your freedom....."

He gets it.
Old news. Sounds like he’s reverting back to his authoritarian Nazi bloodlines. He’ll find great company on that side. “I’m old and scared so I’ll willingly give up freedom of choice in exchange for safety that the government can’t give.” Cool. Stay in California.

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Old news. Sounds like he’s reverting back to his authoritarian Nazi bloodlines. He’ll find great company on that side. “I’m old and scared so I’ll willingly give up freedom of choice in exchange for safety that the government can’t give.” Cool. Stay in California.
The old news is thinking this has something to do with freedom of choice.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
The old news is thinking this has something to do with freedom of choice.
It has everything to do with freedom of choice. But nice try. You just agree with him is all. That’s fine. But don’t complain when the team you don’t support is in charge and uses things like vaccine mandates and passports for something else. Because, after all, people like Arnold were okay with it. Very shortsighted.

tom444

It has everything to do with freedom of choice. But nice try. You just agree with him is all. That’s fine. But don’t complain when the team you don’t support is in charge and uses things like vaccine mandates and passports for something else. Because, after all, people like Arnold were okay with it. Very shortsighted.
This is about us, not some absurd individual freedom.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
This is about us, not some absurd individual freedom.
Individual freedoms are what this country was built on. They are about us. Handing them over to the government because you’ll feel safer is not. That’s authoritarianism. Want to see where that leads? Look at Australia. Military helicopters flying over neighborhoods telling people to get back in their houses immediately. Teenagers getting arrested because they wanted to see a sunrise.

I get it. I don’t agree with where you’re coming from, but I can empathize with it. I told Tunescribe that weeks ago. You’re an older generation who is most at risk from this virus. You grew up digesting whatever the mainstream media threw at you because, back then, they only reported the news. They had a duty to report both sides of the story. Not a narrative. You’re a soldier. You’re only seeing what is five feet in front of your face with no regard for how it will affect tomorrow. Look beyond tomorrow and consider the possibility (which is really a likelihood) that the party you consider evil, racist, ghastly authoritarians just might be back in charge. When they are, there’s also a very good probability that they’ll have control of all 3 branches. Now ask yourself if you really want to hand them the keys to something like a vaccine mandate and vaccine passports. Consider where they’ll take that if they really are authoritarians. Look more than 5 feet in front of your face and read the terrain. Now take into account that you’re doing this over a virus when there is hard data that those who get it and survive, which is the vast majority, have a stronger antibody response than those who are vaccinated.

This is basically the debate about the Patriot Act in virus form. Liberals got that one right. You’re getting this one wrong. You may not care at all about tomorrow, but my generation is going to have to take on the brunt of the decisions that your generation makes. History is littered with the governed handing their freedoms over to the government in some form or fashion. It’s usually based upon fear or fear tactics. You’re more than welcome to name an example from any point in documented human history where that has gone well for the governed. I’ll wait with the knowledge that our grand experiment was born out of the countless examples of that kind of ideology failing.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Individual freedoms are what this country was built on. They are about us. Handing them over to the government because you’ll feel safer is not. That’s authoritarianism. Want to see where that leads? Look at Australia. Military helicopters flying over neighborhoods telling people to get back in their houses immediately. Teenagers getting arrested because they wanted to see a sunrise.

I get it. I don’t agree with where you’re coming from, but I can empathize with it. I told Tunescribe that weeks ago. You’re an older generation who is most at risk from this virus. You grew up digesting whatever the mainstream media threw at you because, back then, they only reported the news. They had a duty to report both sides of the story. Not a narrative. You’re a soldier. You’re only seeing what is five feet in front of your face with no regard for how it will affect tomorrow. Look beyond tomorrow and consider the possibility (which is really a likelihood) that the party you consider evil, racist, ghastly authoritarians just might be back in charge. When they are, there’s also a very good probability that they’ll have control of all 3 branches. Now ask yourself if you really want to hand them the keys to something like a vaccine mandate and vaccine passports. Consider where they’ll take that if they really are authoritarians. Look more than 5 feet in front of your face and read the terrain. Now take into account that you’re doing this over a virus when there is hard data that those who get it and survive, which is the vast majority, have a stronger antibody response than those who are vaccinated.

This is basically the debate about the Patriot Act in virus form. Liberals got that one right. You’re getting this one wrong. You may not care at all about tomorrow, but my generation is going to have to take on the brunt of the decisions that your generation makes. History is littered with the governed handing their freedoms over to the government in some form or fashion. It’s usually based upon fear or fear tactics. You’re more than welcome to name an example from any point in documented human history where that has gone well for the governed. I’ll wait with the knowledge that our grand experiment was born out of the countless examples of that kind of ideology failing.

oh man.......talk about indoctrinated......you're insane

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
oh man.......talk about indoctrinated......you're insane
You’re an idiot if you’re still confusing anxiety with insanity. But tards are gonna tard. You’re terrified, too. Do you need assistance with finding a country to move to? Lithuania is an option if you’re a dual citizen still. Australia seems to be right up your alley these days. How far to the authoritarian left do you want to go? I’ll draw you up a map.

Last edited:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You’re an idiot if you’re still confusing anxiety with insanity. But tards are gonna tard. You’re terrified, too. Do you need assistance with finding a country to move to? Lithuania is an option if you’re a dual citizen still. Australia seems to be right up your alley these days. How far to the authoritarian left do you want to go? I’ll draw you up a map.
I’m not confusing anything. I’m not terrified of anything….please do, draw me a map, this should be good coming from some mail order MBA flunkie

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’m not confusing anything. I’m not terrified of anything….please do, draw me a map, this should be good coming from some mail order MBA flunkie
Sure you are. You’re often confused, though. This is nothing new. You’re neither bright nor well educated. You’re confused about the definition of a “flunkie,” for example. If you wanting vaccine mandates and passports isn’t based on fear, what IS it based on? Also, and I doubt I’m going to get a serious answer on this considering it’s you and you seem to be confused about what age you even are these days, but I’ll ask anyway: why did you or your family immigrate here in the first place?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Sure you are. You’re often confused, though. This is nothing new. You’re neither bright nor well educated. You’re confused about the definition of a “flunkie,” for example. If you wanting vaccine mandates and passports isn’t based on fear, what IS it based on? Also, and I doubt I’m going to get a serious answer on this considering it’s you and you seem to be confused about what age you even are these days, but I’ll ask anyway: why did you or your family immigrate here in the first place?

not confused at all........I know what freedom is, you obviously don't, or can't recognize it is it slapped you in the face

draw me a map, little guy

you and Andy are twins.....you insist you know something about someone and you're clueless

vaccine passports are all about individual freedoms.....every entity has a right to deny service to someone else if they're not vaccinated. where do the rights of the unvaccinated start and the vaccinated begin? if I don't want you in my business because you're not vaccinated, that's my right.

why my family immigrated here is irrelevant to this discussion.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
not confused at all........I know what freedom is, you obviously don't, or can't recognize it is it slapped you in the face

You really don’t. Especially if you consider my post to Tom, which is the epitome of Libertarian logic, “insanity.”

you and Andy are twins.....you insist you know something about someone and you're clueless

Son, you’re over 60. Read this snippet and try to get a life. You spent all Saturday on here in a flame war.

vaccine passports are all about individual freedoms.....

No they aren’t, LMAO. Not even remotely close. The government telling you where you can and cannot go based on an injection flowing through your body as opposed to natural immunity is the base definition of authoritarianism.

every entity has a right to deny service to someone else if they're not vaccinated. where do the rights of the unvaccinated start and the vaccinated begin? if I don't want you in my business because you're not vaccinated, that's my right.

Then why haven’t you applied this reasoning to every vaccine in the past? Right. Because it isn’t about the vaccine or even the virus. If it was, you’d logically be able to recognize that your vaccination status protects you from the ones who aren’t vaccinated. Because the vaccinated aren’t being hospitalized or dying in high numbers, remember? No, it’s about something else. Always has been. It’s about fear and an attempt to control something which you have no control over. It’s fine that you’re scared. I told Tom that I empathize with that feeling and laid out why I do. But you’re not fooling anyone.

why my family immigrated here is irrelevant to this discussion.

Pus$ying out, eh? That’s fine. Given your age and the geopolitical affairs taking place in your homeland during that time, I can go ahead and assume why. My question would then be why you would want to go back to that. Or, if you don’t want me to assume, you can just say why.

Either way, I don’t see people grouping together and making the deadly trip to cross the border, only to be locked in a cage trying to get into Lithuania. I don’t see people desperately hanging to landing gear and splattering on the ground when they lose grip to get into Europe. I don’t see mothers handing their babies to Chinese or Russian soldiers abroad. I do see all of that happening in an attempt to get here, though. So if you’re so unhappy with the way we are, feel free to **** off and move elsewhere. Take your family with you, too. Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, the UK, your home country… all can accommodate you and make you happy. All align more closely with your views. There are thousands of people that would love to take your place because they’ve learned the lessons that you apparently can’t comprehend. Give them your spot.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You really don’t. Especially if you consider my post to Tom, which is the epitome of Libertarian logic, “insanity.”

Son, you’re over 60. Read this snippet and try to get a life. You spent all Saturday on here in a flame war.

No they aren’t, LMAO. Not even remotely close. The government telling you where you can and cannot go based on an injection flowing through your body as opposed to natural immunity is the base definition of authoritarianism.

Then why haven’t you applied this reasoning to every vaccine in the past? Right. Because it isn’t about the vaccine or even the virus. If it was, you’d logically be able to recognize that your vaccination status protects you from the ones who aren’t vaccinated. Because the vaccinated aren’t being hospitalized or dying in high numbers, remember? No, it’s about something else. Always has been. It’s about fear and an attempt to control something which you have no control over. It’s fine that you’re scared. I told Tom that I empathize with that feeling and laid out why I do. But you’re not fooling anyone.

Pus$ying out, eh? That’s fine. Given your age and the geopolitical affairs taking place in your homeland during that time, I can go ahead and assume why. My question would then be why you would want to go back to that. Or, if you don’t want me to assume, you can just say why.

Either way, I don’t see people grouping together and making the deadly trip to cross the border, only to be locked in a cage trying to get into Lithuania. I don’t see people desperately hanging to landing gear and splattering on the ground when they lose grip to get into Europe. I don’t see mothers handing their babies to Chinese or Russian soldiers abroad. I do see all of that happening in an attempt to get here, though. So if you’re so unhappy with the way we are, feel free to **** off and move elsewhere. Take your family with you, too. Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, the UK, your home country… all can accommodate you and make you happy. All align more closely with your views. There are thousands of people that would love to take your place because they’ve learned the lessons that you apparently can’t comprehend. Give them your spot.

you assume all your baseless thoughts have meaning......they don't.....well, except maybe to you.....quite the imagination, though.....especially your completely self-unaware notion that you're some kind of moderate......you can't even accurately assess yourself

you were here plenty yourself this weekend.......not that that has anything to do with whether someone has a life or not

it's hilarious how you ask and then answer your own questions.....indicative of a sputtering jacked up angry dude just begging to 'domineer' someone....the fact that you're mentally spooning with Andy should concern you

where's my map, little guy?

tom444

Well, appreciate the effort. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
you assume all your baseless thoughts have meaning......they don't.....well, except maybe to you.....quite the imagination, though.....especially your completely self-unaware notion that you're some kind of moderate......you can't even accurately assess yourself

I can see how a far-left authoritarian would think I’m not a moderate. I don’t agree, but I can at least empathize with where you’re coming from. As far as my “baseless thoughts not having any meaning,” they sure do seem to get you riled up

you were here plenty yourself this weekend.......not that that has anything to do with whether someone has a life or not

Me - Total of 9 posts on Saturday, which is high for me on the weekend considering I generally don’t visit here at all during that time.

You - Total of 39 posts on Saturday from 9:25 AM until 11:11 PM EST. Then resuming again yesterday just after 9AM. In other words, you were on here all day Mostly engaged in a flame war. When you’re over 60 years old. Yeah, you have no life. At no point in time on Saturday did you stop and think, “hey… maybe I should take the wife out somewhere before she divorces me like the last one did?”

“Lukas… do you want to go to the farmer’s market today and get some fresh produce?”

“Not now, Karolina. Damnit. AndyJohnson and KontradictioN are making fun of me again.”

“Don’t worry about it, Lukas. I just looked and the account is overdrafted again anyway.”

Pretty ****ing pathetic if you ask me.

it's hilarious how you ask and then answer your own questions.....

Because you were too much of a pu$sy to answer it. So what else am I supposed to do? I gave you a carrot on that one and allowed you to correct me. You decided not to.

indicative of a sputtering jacked up angry dude just begging to 'domineer' someone....

Of the two of us, I’m not the one coming off as angry.

the fact that you're mentally spooning with Andy should concern you

Cool story. I’ve gotten more threats via PM from Andy than anyone else here. What’s your obsession with him anyway? He must have trashed you at some point to be living in your head this badly without paying a single month’s rent

where's my map, little guy?

Found one your speed…

1630339887895.jpeg

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I can see how a far-left authoritarian would think I’m not a moderate. I don’t agree, but I can at least empathize with where you’re coming from. As far as my “baseless thoughts not having any meaning,” they sure do seem to get you riled up

Me - Total of 9 posts on Saturday, which is high for me on the weekend considering I generally don’t visit here at all during that time.

You - Total of 39 posts on Saturday from 9:25 AM until 11:11 PM EST. Then resuming again yesterday just after 9AM. In other words, you were on here all day Mostly engaged in a flame war. When you’re over 60 years old. Yeah, you have no life. At no point in time on Saturday did you stop and think, “hey… maybe I should take the wife out somewhere before she divorces me like the last one did?”

“Lukas… do you want to go to the farmer’s market today and get some fresh produce?”

“Not now, Karolina. Damnit. AndyJohnson and KontradictioN are making fun of me again.”

“Don’t worry about it, Lukas. I just looked and the account is overdrafted again anyway.”

Pretty ****ing pathetic if you ask me.

Because you were too much of a pu$sy to answer it. So what else am I supposed to do? I gave you a carrot on that one and allowed you to correct me. You decided not to.

Of the two of us, I’m not the one coming off as angry.

Cool story. I’ve gotten more threats via PM from Andy than anyone else here. What’s your obsession with him anyway? He must have trashed you at some point to be living in your head this badly without paying a single month’s rent

Found one your speed…

View attachment 35121

you're not a moderate.......if you think you are, then you're really stupid

you and Andy are cut from the same cloth......not surprising you get threats from him.....I'm sure you respond in kind......a couple of f*cking chihuahuas can't stop yapping

you're not the arbiter of who has a life and who doesn't....in fact, you're not the arbiter of anything

you just angrily post imaginary nonsense regarding others.......a real sign of issues with one self.........we really have only one fact in all of this......you lose your sh!t and then need to disappear until the meds adjustment takes hold......you are the one who can't control their anger, and it's starts with your baseless assessment of the lives of people you disagree with.

you're the one calling someone pathetic or a pus$y......lol....but you're not the one coming off as angry.....you're angry, you just can't tell.....we've been there before....hide the perishables, he's about to lose it.

Last edited:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
you're not a moderate.......if you think you are, then you're really stupid

you and Andy are cut from the same cloth......not surprising you get threats from him.....I'm sure you respond in kind......a couple of f*cking chihuahuas can't stop yapping

you're not the arbiter of who has a life and who doesn't....in fact, you're not the arbiter of anything

you just angrily post imaginary nonsense regarding others.......a real sign of issues with one self.........we really have only one fact in all of this......you lose your sh!t and then need to disappear until the meds adjustment takes hold......you are the one who can't control their anger, and it's starts with your baseless assessment of the lives of people you disagree with.

you're the one calling someone pathetic or a pus$y......lol....but you're not the one coming off as angry.....you're angry, you just can't tell.....we've been there before....hide the perishables, he's about to lose it.

1630344614475.gif

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Individual freedoms are what this country was built on. They are about us. Handing them over to the government because you’ll feel safer is not. That’s authoritarianism.

I think the idea of what America was founded on has become more and more distorted over 200 years. America was certainly not founded upon the principles of hardcore libertarianism whereby each man is an island…undoubtedly there were those who argued similar ideas back then, but the constitution was a compromise.

The country was founded upon certain types of freedoms. Intellectual and religious freedoms are the primary protected rights…the freedom of speech, religion, and worship. Freedom of assembly. These were explicitly stated. A good amount of the Constitution is dedicated to how to serve the public welfare, the common good, the powers of government, etc. for banking, raising armies, commerce, public works, etc.

The idea that no man may be compelled to submit to majority rule, on issues like being drafted into a war, vaccinations for public health, etc. were not addressed directly but have been addressed via amendments, court rulings, etc. and have generally been found to not violate constitutional rights, or courts have found that public safety/security is also a critical, and often higher, facet of constitutional law.

What we need is for the government to govern, and this means an honest, common sense discussion. Very few would argue that if the death rate were 90%, mandatory vaccinations are a no brainer. As such, this isn’t really about absolute government/individual rights. It’s about a tolerance level and protocols for communicable diseases and at what point mandates should be implemented.

I totally understand hesitancy about this issue considering the massive abuse of federal power with the Patriot Act, surveillance, etc…but “the greater good“ is also not always a dystopian disaster…sometimes during our nation’s history, these have been necessary and did not result in more concentrated power and control. It wouldn’t be the first time a mandate has been passed for vaccinations; it would just be the least lethal by death rate.

Last edited: