Search

The Bishop Sycamore thread.

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Covid? I was just trying to illustrate a little helpful advice. She's outdoors in Florida, she's hot, she's wearing a T-shirt.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Library seems to be a bad place for this.

They should have gone to a nursing home.

yes....rehab is where you go post hospitalization......rehab is typically in the same building as nursing.....please don't suggest the galactically stupid idea of just leaving them in the hospital

Kontradiction

Meme Nazi
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
yes....rehab is where you go post hospitalization......rehab is typically in the same building as nursing.....please don't suggest the galactically stupid idea of just leaving them in the hospital
I’ll suggest any place that doesn’t have the most at-risk patients in one place. Transportation exists. But the hypocrisy of posting that Tweet (the ICUs are not at capacity here either, so the fact check was worthless) as a critique while excusing away stashing sick patients in a nursing home is noted.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’ll suggest any place that doesn’t have the most at-risk patients in one place. Transportation exists. But the hypocrisy of posting that Tweet (the ICUs are not at capacity here either, so the fact check was worthless) as a critique while excusing away stashing sick patients in a nursing home is noted.

right.....it's all made up....

DeSantis .... how did you say .... 'crushed it' when it came to dealing with CoVid...maybe your observations are just off, I would trust random news articles over your input

as for suggesting a place, that's not an answer......the problem wasn't sending CoVid patients to rehab, the problem was not dedicating nurses to CoVid/non-CoVid...they moved around between floors, between buildings, between jobs....there were nursing homes that didn't have any CoVid patients that suffered disasters....because of the nurses.

Kontradiction

Meme Nazi
PatsFans.com Supporter
right.....it's all made up....

If that’s what you got out of my post, I can’t help you. If you think it’s all made up, you may need professional help.

DeSantis .... how did you say .... 'crushed it' when it came to dealing with CoVid...maybe your observations are just off, I would trust random news articles over your input

He did. Decided not to trample on people’s freedom of choice or freedom of enterprise. That’s why he’s popular with Libertarians and not popular with Authoritarians. We both know that if he did what Cuomo did, you’d be crawling up his ass for it. And rightfully so.

as for suggesting a place, that's not an answer......

It’s New York. There are plenty of places they could have gone and all of them would be better than a place with a cluster of the most vulnerable people. Take your pick of the amount of empty buildings the city and the state could have used to shelter people after businesses tanked. Hell, a couple of weeks into the pandemic last, New York was using makeshift treatment centers in abandoned buildings to treat Covid patients. He knew he ****ed up. That’s why he tried, unsuccessfully, to hide the data. If it was just about “blarg dey hav nowhere else to go lol,” he wouldn’t have tried to do that

the problem wasn't sending CoVid patients to rehab, the problem was not dedicating nurses to CoVid/non-CoVid...they moved around between floors, between buildings, between jobs....there were nursing homes that didn't have any CoVid patients that suffered disasters....because of the nurses.

I’ll take “both could be issues” for $1,000, Alex.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If that’s what you got out of my post, I can’t help you. If you think it’s all made up, you may need professional help.

He did. Decided not to trample on people’s freedom of choice or freedom of enterprise. That’s why he’s popular with Libertarians and not popular with Authoritarians. We both know that if he did what Cuomo did, you’d be crawling up his ass for it. And rightfully so.

It’s New York. There are plenty of places they could have gone and all of them would be better than a place with a cluster of the most vulnerable people. Take your pick of the amount of empty buildings the city and the state could have used to shelter people after businesses tanked. Hell, a couple of weeks into the pandemic last, New York was using makeshift treatment centers in abandoned buildings to treat Covid patients. He knew he ****ed up. That’s why he tried, unsuccessfully, to hide the data. If it was just about “blarg dey hav nowhere else to go lol,” he wouldn’t have tried to do that

I’ll take “both could be issues” for $1,000, Alex.

you took a lot of time to say nothing......DeSantis' move is strictly political and has absolute zero to do with doing right by his constituents...you know it, you just agree with it.....it's hilarious to watch his political slow-motion train wreck

I'll take "never take psychiatric advice from a psycho" for $1,000, Alex

Kontradiction

Meme Nazi
PatsFans.com Supporter
you took a lot of time to say nothing......DeSantis' move is strictly political and has absolute zero to do with doing right by his constituents...you know it, you just agree with it.....it's hilarious to watch his political slow-motion train wreck

I'll take "never take psychiatric advice from a psycho" for $1,000, Alex
Slow day, huh? Here’s some reading that should be of interest to you in order to help pass the time. Even your blood vessels are soft and wimpy.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Slow day, huh? Here’s some reading that should be of interest to you in order to help pass the time. Even your blood vessels are soft and wimpy.

maybe I’ll bruise by the time I’m 70……what was your point again?

Kontradiction

Meme Nazi
PatsFans.com Supporter
Went up to Savannah this past weekend. Fun little city. Sticky hot and humid there. I walked about 7-8 blocks from my hotel to an especially crowded bar called Pour Larry’s, and was pouring sweat. Luckily, it was well air-conditioned even though there was a huge crowd of people in there.