Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
It’s way too hot. I think the heat needs to buzz off.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
There’s consistently a swimming pool of sweat in my ass crack.

While driving the kids to school, I pointed out how the sun was glowing orange behind the clouds. My 10 year-old pointed out those aren’t clouds…it’s smoke from the burning trees as devastating fires destroy the forests and pollute the cities. She then asked if our house would burn down.

Tonight, at bedtime, I’ll reassure her that long before the flames consume us, we’ll have died from asphyxiation due to the smoke inhalation.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
While driving the kids to school, I pointed out how the sun was glowing orange behind the clouds. My 10 year-old pointed out those aren’t clouds…it’s smoke from the burning trees as devastating fires destroy the forests and pollute the cities. She then asked if our house would burn down.

Tonight, at bedtime, I’ll reassure her that long before the flames consume us, we’ll have died from asphyxiation due to the smoke inhalation.
#1 Dad stuff right there. Maybe add in that there’s a better chance you all will be brutally murdered in your sleep before your house burns down.

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
Florida must be a brutal place to live right now.

We are wusses in So Cal and complain when it’s above 80 and freak out when it drops below 70. When it sprinkles we run for cover.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
That's what the AC is for. Come up here in the winter. When it's in the 20s and the snow is flying. It sucks.

You can always put a jacket on but you can't take a shirt off.