Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Maybe I missed it. But no facial shot of dano as the riddler?
In the first trailer, he’s wearing a creepy mask. He’s not going to have the traditional Riddler costume.

You can also hardly recognize Farrell as the Penguin.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
In the first trailer, he’s wearing a creepy mask. He’s not going to have the traditional Riddler costume.

You can also hardly recognize Farrell as the Penguin.
Looks like a mishmash of Year One, TDKR, and Burtons Batman Returns... With a little salt and pepper thrown in... Just hope some of the subplots stay small otherwise the narrative might get really muddled

With that said, it looks good... don't like bullet proof Batman though, and kinda hate the batmobile... It's Batman not fast and the furious xvii...

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Looks like a mishmash of Year One, TDKR, and Burtons Batman Returns... With a little salt and pepper thrown in... Just hope some of the subplots stay small otherwise the narrative might get really muddled

With that said, it looks good... don't like bullet proof Batman though, and kinda hate the batmobile... It's Batman not fast and the furious xvii...
Keep in mind, it’s his first year or two of crime fighting. The Batmobile would likely get upgraded if they make this a series.

Reactions: Ian

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
Keep in mind, it’s his first year or two of crime fighting. The Batmobile would likely get upgraded if they make this a series.
That's the aesthetic they are going for... As seen with the suit... Almost a primal / deconstructed visual ... It could work well vs the more high tech billionaire be we've seen in the past... The first Nolan film touched on it but quickly brought in the tech as a story telling device...

The look feels right based on the little we've seen... Totally withholding final judgement til I see the film... For the most part... Consider that a first look knee jerk reaction

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
Looks awesome. Dano (underrated actor) is going to be amazing as Riddler and Ferrell is going to shine in his short screen time as Penguin. I like the unhinged/angry Batman take as well.

Fight choreography looks light years better than the Nolan films which were atrocious. Also, supporting Actors were really bad with most people knowing such gems like “no more dead cops” in TDK.

You can see this film has a “Seven” vibe and Riddler with influences from John Doe, Hannibal Lector, Zodiac Kilker and Jigsaw (Saw).

malik

On the Game Day Roster
Batman’s gotten shot in a few movies. Bulletproof tech.

there’s a lot of stuff for which you have to suspend your disbelief. Why it’sa comic movie...

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Go watch Dani in there will be blood.

perfect casting

Batman’s gotten shot in a few movies. Bulletproof tech.

there’s a lot of stuff for which you have to suspend your disbelief. Why it’sa comic movie...
He needs that tech. Otherwise, his crime fighting days would be over before his first night on the job is even completed because he’d be dead the first time he encountered criminals with AR-15s and AK-47s.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I love movie trailers. Maybe a new feature of PatsFans.com?

Reactions: Ian

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
I agree, I'm a huge movie trailer person also. Should we do a thread, or should I create a separate section like we did for Netflix?
You could just do a thread I would think. Grab The Batman and the Matrix portions of those threads to start.
Listen to me, like I have zero idea if that's a pain in the ass or not. sorry man. Do what is easiest for you.

malik

On the Game Day Roster
Let’s not be too narrow.

what about a catch-all media thing?

movies, music, books, tv, etc.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
You could just do a thread I would think. Grab The Batman and the Matrix portions of those threads to start.
Listen to me, like I have zero idea if that's a pain in the ass or not. sorry man. Do what is easiest for you.
Actually, I think doing a forum might be better. That way, people can comment and talk about each one without turning it into a mega thread of a ton of different trailers, which would be extremely difficult to follow. With the bar that runs across the top, those threads will still appear there, so any of the ones currently being discussed will also be easy to find. I'll set it up now.

EDIT: Done :)