SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

SOURCE:Boston Sports Journal

SOURCE:Boston Sports Journal

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
World Champs!
Tom Brady and the Patriots won their sixth championship on Sunday night after a tough defensive battle over the Rams.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

The “stuff that makes me think we need to be nuked” thread.

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by KontradictioN, Mar 1, 2019.

1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45,415
    I figured I may as well start a running log of all the **** that’s making me lose faith in humanity. In this week’s installment, a Massachusetts moonbat calls the cops on a guy because his dog humped her dog at the dog park...

2. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3,319
    its called liz warren diesese. the state is filled with mindless zombie people.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +45,415
    Oh yeah, I guarantee you she has a Liz Warren sticker on the back of her Subaru Outback.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. maust1013

maust1013 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +8,108

There was a time not long ago when being a Masshole denoted the exact opposite of what it's associated with now. (sigh)

I was hit on my motorcycle by a woman in her 80's last year, she stomped the gas rather than the brake at the end of her blind driveway and shot out just as I was going by. For convenience's sake we decided to live in our Maine home that has the master suite on the 1st floor while I was healing up. By the time I was able to get around better we'd come to the realization we preferred it here where the sense of accountability is for the most part what it once was on the North Shore when we raised our kids there. The city is what it is and Metro West was for the most part a rats nest of flakes even then but most of the NS was still decidedly moderate as recently as 10-15 years ago and some towns, certainly ours, remain as conservative as Eastern Mass gets. We decided to lease out our home in Mass, executive referral from a company I consult with, to give living here year round a try while keeping open the option of returning. Turns out we didn't need that long to decide, we will not live in Mass again. It's been a revelation. We previously had the vague idea if anything we would be more inclined when the time came to downsize that we'd probably go back to the city for it's vibrance and convenience, I'm a Townie born n bred and the only reason we originally moved to the burbs was to raise kids. Living here has reminded us of how much more pleasant life can be when you aren't constantly making the mental compromises living in Warrenchusetts required.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +45,415
    Our disagreements aside, I’m glad you’re alive. Did you give up riding after that? I was thinking of getting one and decided not to because of two things:

1. Nobody knows how to drive in the first place.

2. Those people are all on their cell phones now.

6. maust1013

Ratings:
    +8,108
    Outside of your strange fixation on my marital life I was unaware we had any disagreements. Provided I am physically capable, as yet to be determined, I have no intention of giving up riding. I've been doing it my entire adult life and have only seen the pavement 3 times, all of them unavoidable. Due to the unbelievably bad driving of the somewhere between 80 and deceased population I did stop for several months when living in FL which I mistakenly thought would be a rider's paradise. I would not recommend you take it up down there, even driving there is scary enough. The problem in Mass is distraction and congestion, whenever possible I avoided riding in heavily congested areas or peak commuter hours. Maine is very similar to NH in that it seems as though a much higher percentage of the population rides and as a result they show bikes significantly more courtesy, not to mention the plethora of great bike roads here.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. maust1013

Ratings:
    +8,108
    BTW, if we do have disagreements worthy of mention that I am unaware of a simple PM might sort them out.