Connection has timed out is what I see.
No issues accessing forum from Droid.

Anyone else having access issues

Test....
Having issues from desktop computer...
Connection has timed out is what I see.
No issues accessing forum from Droid.

Anyone else having access issues
Yes, seems to have started last night. Sometimes can connect right away. And then time out problems

Yes, seems to have started last night. Sometimes can connect right away. And then time out problems
I've been getting reports and have been trying to find the issue. I'll keep working on it.

having time out issues with multiple resources, Safari on IMAC, IPAD, IPHONE, and Internet Explorer on Toshiba. Last night I could get to forum, but it would time out whenever I went to open anything. This morning, I couldn't even get to the site on Safari. 9:30 AM EST Thanks

having time out issues with multiple resources, Safari on IMAC, IPAD, IPHONE, and Internet Explorer on Toshiba. Last night I could get to forum, but it would time out whenever I went to open anything. This morning, I couldn't even get to the site on Safari. 9:30 AM EST Thanks
Test

Just to mention it. When I was using wireless, there was something (I suspect an ad) that was basically keeping an open connection and I essentially had to disconnect from my wireless and reconnect to get it load another page.

I upgraded my router and things got significantly better, but still (occasionally) got the same problem.

I installed ABP (AdBlocker Plus) on chrome and haven't had an issue since. I still get some of the ads, but the ones that use video aren't available and the issue is gone (along with the one that causes the screen to jump back to the ad).

sorry about the ads, but It was getting extremely frustrating for me.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back