PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Temporary Template - And Redirect Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got AFF when I tried to access the message board. On Samsung Galaxy Tablet Chrome

I think there is a chance that the issue is with your hosting company getting hacked. Are you locked in to a hosting company? Can you experiment with running the site on a different hosting company for a trial and try to reproduce the issue?

I think there is a chance that the issue is with your hosting company getting hacked. Are you locked in to a hosting company? Can you experiment with running the site on a different hosting company for a trial and try to reproduce the issue?
I'm on a dedicated server, so it's not the hosting company. And they've been pretty active in trying to solve it. Although now we have a better handle on the actual issue after what I just figured out. My problem was I needed to be able to reproduce it to test one theory I had, and now that it's worked it's made it easier to pinpoint.

Just had to happen to me on my laptop....explorer.

This might be a completely random comment but I would guess that the exploit itself would be in one of your SQL tables. I've seen people exploit web sites through the search bar (or other open input fields) by typing php code in there to make changes in the SQL. Or alternatively, they exploit the php access to sql built into the links. I don't know if that is even remotely helpful to you but I thought I would mention it.

Here is some information on it if you need it:
http://www.beyondsecurity.com/about-sql-injection.html

Last edited:
Just came up on my iphone at the doctor's office. While childish, it was worth a snicker as I quickly tried to get out it of it.

Yeah - I'm not snickering. I have the techs working on it now because the problem lies in an area that I don't have access to at work. Hopefully we'll be clear by the end of tonight now that I'm no longer fumbling around where I initially thought it was.

All set, this is gone so none of you should see it moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back