PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor Heinicke to Pats?

SMH. The "kid" is 28... He already spent time with the Patriots in TC in 2017 when he was 24. Over the Cap says he's an RFA but SportTrac has him as a UFA.

BTW, are you the same guy screaming and telling everyone what a bum Stidham is at 24 and claiming he won't amount to anything??
I never said I wanted to sign him it was just a discussion and there’s a link to an article at the top anyway with the very same topic title. As I said I didn’t know he was 28 and we need to see more. Too many one game wonders in this league.

Also LOL @ thinking Stidham will ever have a game like Heinicke did.

I never said I wanted to sign him it was just a discussion and there’s a link to an article at the top anyway with the very same topic title. As I said I didn’t know he was 28 and we need to see more. Too many one game wonders in this league.

Also LOL @ thinking Stidham will ever have a game like Heinicke did.
OH. So NOW you can see 4 years into the future and know what is going to happen to the kid.. SMH.. You just love to keep digging that hole you're in.. SMH

Thanks for the laugh
What are you laughing at? Washington has four first round picks on their D-line... all are going to be studs. They're young and talented at LB and DB as well.

OH. So NOW you can see 4 years into the future and know what is going to happen to the kid.. SMH.. You just love to keep digging that hole you're in.. SMH
Stidham isn’t even good enough to replace a guy who can’t throw a football. LMAO. He blows. His fans should just give it up already It’s not happening.

I don't think Washington will let him slip away. They're a quarterback away from being legit. Their defense is going to be top 5 for the next decade. The Patriots are more likely to end up with Alex Smith or some other high risk low reward veteran quarterback. And yes I intended to say high risk low reward... Belichick's specialty.
You're FOS as usual. Belichick's specialty is not High Risk / Low Reward. But I'm not surprised you claim that. A

Stidham isn’t even good enough to replace a guy who can’t throw a football. LMAO. He blows. His fans should just give it up already It’s not happening.
It's laughable how you sit there and make crap up and make excuses about players..

FACT: When Heinicke was 24, he wasn't good enough to even make the PS, let alone the "53" man roster.
FACT: Heinicke is 28 now and you started a thread questioning whether the Patriots should bring him in..

Only YOU can't see the hypocrisy of your statements.

I would rather try and get Alex Smith from Washington than take his backup who we had as a camp arm year ago.

You're FOS as usual. Belichick's specialty is not High Risk / Low Reward. But I'm not surprised you claim that. A
We'll see how FOS I am when next year's roster is set. Obviously QB is the most significant need. I keep hearing about how much cap space they have at their disposal this off-season. I guess you're expecting a lot of big names?

I like Heinicke's moxy. I also like Brissett who is a free agent. Wouldn't mind a bridge period with Brissett and Mac Jones developing.

It's laughable how you sit there and make crap up and make excuses about players..

FACT: When Heinicke was 24, he wasn't good enough to even make the PS, let alone the "53" man roster.
FACT: Heinicke is 28 now and you started a thread questioning whether the Patriots should bring him in..

Only YOU can't see the hypocrisy of your statements.
LOL. The Stiddy fan club’s dedication to their man is admirable. Too bad it can’t help him become anything more than he is, a guy who isn’t good enough to take the job of another QB who can’t throw a football.

He needs to change his throwing motion. It's terrible.

Bill's 2nd round track record is more High Risk/No Reward

Don’t want him back..

Considering what the Pats currently have on the roster for next season, sure you could bring him in to camp. But there should be another hopefully more high profile vet and a draft pick along with him. Waaaay to little sample size to rest your hope on him next year.

Do they like him more than dolega?

Do they like him more than dolega?
you mean Jake Dolegala?

lol ...

you know he and Taylor Heinicke have something in common?

They both wore #8 in practice...

Let's pump the brakes a bit here, fellas.....

Why is it every jag you guys see you want on the team lol. One teams junk isn’t always another teams treasure.

Why is it every jag you guys see you want on the team lol. One teams junk isn’t always another teams treasure.

have you seen newton play qb last season?

Newton makes kia’s look like Bugatti’s!!!!!

have you seen newton play qb last season?

Newton makes kia’s look like Bugatti’s!!!!!
Yeah he sucked, hence why I don’t want another scrub at the position. Draft a rookie or go with a proven vet.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back