PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tanguay: Belichick inquired about Washington job after JG trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's too many holes in this story to mention them all, but I will bring up one I haven't yet seen: I don't believe for a single second that Belichick would ever "inquire" about a job that was currently held by another coach. That would be pretty darn unprofessional.

There's too many holes in this story to mention them all, but I will bring up one I haven't yet seen: I don't believe for a single second that Belichick would ever "inquire" about a job that was currently held by another coach. That would be pretty darn unprofessional.

I went back to check on Washington circa 2017. At that time Jay Gruden was in no danger of being fired and the team was competitive.

This one worries me a little.

Oh wait! No, it doesn’t

BB would not go to the Redskins with all the respect that he has for the NY GIants and their ownership.

BB would have had to deal with Dan Snyder.

If we are talking 2017 as well, Bruce Allen would have still been with the Redskins.

beyond no way bill ever wanted this job. Snyder and Allen were a complete and utter **** show for the last 10 years minus like 2012. Fan base hates them
With a passion

Tanguay has always struck me as a weasel. He’s like the geek back when geeks weren’t popular that didn’t realize he shouldn’t instigate the jocks

There is no way that BB would have inquired about working for Snyder!

Would he go back to the Giants if the timing was right, yes, I highly doubt he goes elsewhere. His summer home is on Nantucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes