PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tampa Metro Area

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Hi guys just wanted to check in. I grew up in Boston and moved down here in 2003. Lived in Palm Harbor for a few years and living up in Port Richey now.

The Rays have managed to convert me over but I am a diehard Pats fan. I guess you never forget your first and that feeling after SB 36 is something I will never forget. We try to make a trip to the Miami road game every year and any other games nearby. I was pissed this year to see the game against Tampa is being played in the UK, crap luck on that one. I've flown up and gone to a few games back in Foxboro as well. I went to the Jets game in December 2007 and also made it back for the AFCCG as well. That was a cold ass day.

We just recently had a baby boy, I can't wait until he is old enough to take to some games. I am hoping that Brady will be around long enough for my boy to see him play.

Here is a pic of my baby's room, I painted it Pats colors it has all kinds of Pats decorations including 3 mini banners hanging from the bookcase. Gotta do whatever I can to keep my boy on the right path LOL

Last edited:
This area on Pats fans is a great idea! I grew up in Newton, Mass.....
Been south of Tampa in the little town of North Port for a several years now.
Big, big, big Patriots fan... All Boston sports for that matter. I do appreciate the Bucs here and kinda like the fact that the Rays are becoming competitive.... But I'm a Beantown Boy all the way!:cool:

Hello there Pheenix11!

Last edited:
New England Patriots Nation of Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup

There is the group "New England Patriots Nation of Tampa" that has been getting together at Boston's on 9316 Anderson Road in Tampa. This past game there were easily 50+ of us there watching.

I'm planning on getting over to Boston's at some point this season to check it out. Have been going to K-D's for a while since that's a lot closer to me. It's about 99% Pats fans on Sunday, I'm guessing they had 60-70 people there yesterday. Good to know there are multiple places that are Pats-fans friendly.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...587806-tv-maps-week-one-vs-bengals-page3.html

I'm down here, too. Stationed at MacDill AFB. If you see a tinted out Jetta with NJ plates and a Pats graphic on the back winshield, it's me.

One day I'll try and get to one of these meetups.

Does anyone know of a place closer to New Port Richey/Tarpon Springs area to watch pats games that aren't on the local TV? We just moved to a winter place in Holiday from NH.

Does anyone know of a place closer to New Port Richey/Tarpon Springs area to watch pats games that aren't on the local TV? We just moved to a winter place in Holiday from NH.

There are at least two in the Tampa area that will have the Pats game on their primary screen, with the sound to the Pats game on. Unfortunately I am not aware of any closer to you in the Tarpon/NPR area that will have the sound to the Pats game on. Obviously there are lots of sports bars like The Stadium or The Varsity Club that will have every game (including the Pats) on some of their tv's, but their biggest screen and the sound is going to be for the Bucs.

- K-D's is next to the Oldsmar Flea Market, where Tampa Road becomes Hillsborough Ave at the Pinellas/Hillsborough county line, at the intersection of Racetrack Rd. Some would consider it a bit of a dive but on Sunday's it's a different crowd: all Pats fans. Great drink prices. Limited menu but you can't beat the food prices either. Go with the chicken tenders plate, only $6.50 and it will fill you up.

- Boston's is newer, brighter, more of a restaurant than a bar in comparison to K-D's, and has more and bigger television sets. They're in the Carrollwood - Citrus Park area in northwest Tampa on Anderson Rd, just south of Linebaugh and just east of the Veteran's Expressway. They get a bigger crowd of Pats fan these days than K-D's does. $5 appetizer specials and a free shot during halftime.

Boston's Tampa - Restaurant - Tampa, FL | Facebook

Boston's The Gourmet Pizza - FL locations & map

PDF of Boston's menu

My advice: try one out Saturday and the other next week, and see which you like better. :D

:welcome:

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes