Tampa, Denver and Seattle boycott NFL offseason workouts

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought about moving from Medford, then realized that schools, infrastructure, and good food mean a lot more to me then a cheap place to live.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Millenials are fleeing cities. Tenn, and W Va started offering up 5 figure "moving bonuses" for remote workers recently. NH offering $ for upskilling services.

There's no chains holding people to expensive, over crowded cities. What, the colleges are going to save them? Lol. Let's say the Gov't cancels just 10k in loans for everyone - isn't that in and of itself a tacit admission the system is woefully broken (Deloitte is disgusted with quality coming out of schools btw, the value proposition is questionable at best).

What degrees currently pertain to fields that aren't going to be turned upside down with automation and cloud services? It isn't computer science majors, they don't really teach them how to functionally code. Lots of libArts theory about the imperfection of Turing, blah blah blah. "I've learned more in the few weeks since finishing rhe training cycle than I did the entirety of my 4 year CS degree." - coworker from Ma. Lawyer's are being taken to task by IBM Watson now. AI doesn't forget, and Watson isn't even old enough to apply to law school . Clerks? Accountants? Gone before truckers. Lets be honest, they cpuld have been coded away 15-20 years ago, but those are pedigree gigs.

When the offices drastically reduce their weekly attendance reqs, who patronizes the city service economies that employs the bulk of urban residents? Where is all that tax revenue made up? Those blue states are going to suddenly cut spending? How are urban crime rates doing the last year? Is that helpful?

NH dead before Ma? What was it they used to say on BSPN..."C'mon man!"

"A survey by the Society for Human Resource Management found 52% of Americans would choose to work from home permanently given the option." - those with tech talent will dictate their terms and reap the benefits of high pay and low costs of living. Why piss away thousands a month on a mortgage that goes half as far with none of the natural beauty surrounding you? One could then throw the saved capital into investments like fetch.ai or vechain

Per Deloitte's 2020 Human Capital Report, 53% of businesses surveyed expect 50-100% of their employees will need to change their skills and capabilities in the next 3 years. 45% of those companies are not confident in their company's ability to meet those challenges.

Most people know the changes are coming, they just don't see where its all heading. Automation won't eliminate fields, but it will drastically decrease man-hour demand. Heard of "superjobs?"

yes........almost every single opportunity in NH is a side effect of the success of metro Boston

I think it's hilarious how righties are pushing the 'death of blue states' like it's what they're wishing for........bunch of boobs currently capable of nothing but hate

the only thing those articles tell me is 'buying opportunity'

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought about moving from Medford, then realized that schools, infrastructure, and good food mean a lot more to me then a cheap place to live.

up until this past year, my plan was to have 2 primary homes....one somewhere around here and one in Boca/Del Ray in FL. We bagged the FL idea and got something bigger in Plymouth.

all these opinions about blue states dying is a joke that gives righties something to wish for

The median price of single-family homes in the Bay Area housing market has reached $1,151,500, an increase of 9.7% percent from the previous month. Buyers appear to be looking for extra space in homes, which is pushing up median home prices in suburban areas like Santa Clara, San Mateo, and Contra Costa counties.

Napa county topped the list with massive price growth of 41.2% as compared to last year. It was followed by Contra Costa (28.7%), San Mateo (20.6%). Although home prices grew in all the counties these three counties posted annual growth of more than 20%. In San Francisco county, the median price of single-family homes has reached $1,786,400, up 11% YTY and 6.8% MTM. None of the counties saw a drop in prices as compared to the previous month.

Sales Price to List Price Ratio in Bay Area was 104.3% in February signaling a very competitive market. Anything over 100% gives sellers an upper hand in price negotiations. The housing supply remains tight. The unsold inventory index now sits at 2.1 months, which means it would take around eight weeks to squeeze away all the listings from the market at the current sales pace. Months supply of inventory has shown a positive growth from January when it was 1.7 months.

Though the pandemic has taken a massive toll on the service and retail sectors, tech continues to thrive, and the San Franciso Bay area is mainly driven by the tech market. San Francisco’s office vacancy rate has roughly doubled this year to 8.3%, driving asking rents down almost 9%, according to real estate firm CBRE. That's because most of the techies are working from home leading to vacancies.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
up until this past year, my plan was to have 2 primary homes....one somewhere around here and one in Boca/Del Ray in FL. We bagged the FL idea and got something bigger in Plymouth.

all these opinions about blue states dying is a joke that gives righties something to wish for

please stay in your rat infested blue state...

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Home prices here are obscene and they continue to rise.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
please stay in your rat infested blue state...

The clueless are always in denial that everything is fine.

The Covid bill bailed out the Tard blue states from imploding.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
i suppose if you go to northeastern you have to move to a poorer state. i mean, who would want to hire you?
Good question.......not sure why they would pay me all that money, but they did....that’s all that matters.

I’m retiring before 60.......enjoy your struggles

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
yes........almost every single opportunity in NH is a side effect of the success of metro Boston

I think it's hilarious how righties are pushing the 'death of blue states' like it's what they're wishing for........bunch of boobs currently capable of nothing but hate

the only thing those articles tell me is 'buying opportunity'
Lack of intelligent response noted. Funny how the party of inclusion and understanding can't include a differing opinion in a discussion without resorting to writing off the person morally and refusing to discuss the facts.

"Tell me how this works, bacteria is life on mars, but a heartbeat isn't life on earth?"

"There's a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate."

While less populace states may have reaped benefit from the sprawling metro hubs of the generation that destroyed the US, tomorrow's economy will not be bound by city limits.

The high tax and spend model is toast. Unless you suppose states should be able to wantonly reach across borders for taxation, like Charlie Baker has already unconstitutionally and illegally mandated for MA.

And right wing? You're out your damn mind. Both sides of the aisle are trash. I'm for whatever people willing to undue Citizens United and completely repeal Qualified Immunity - which seems to be nobody in politics.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lack of intelligent response noted. Funny how the party of inclusion and understanding can't include a differing opinion in a discussion without resorting to writing off the person morally and refusing to discuss the facts.

"Tell me how this works, bacteria is life on mars, but a heartbeat isn't life on earth?"

"There's a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate."

While less populace states may have reaped benefit from the sprawling metro hubs of the generation that destroyed the US, tomorrow's economy will not be bound by city limits.

The high tax and spend model is toast. Unless you suppose states should be able to wantonly reach across borders for taxation, like Charlie Baker has already unconstitutionally and illegally mandated for MA.

And right wing? You're out your damn mind. Both sides of the aisle are trash. I'm for whatever people willing to undue Citizens United and completely repeal Qualified Immunity - which seems to be nobody in politics.
Bacteria? Digress much? your anger is hilarious.....exactly who the America first caucus is looking for......go help reaffirm ‘Anglo-Saxon traditions’

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just an excuse to get out of offseason workouts. If those players are really so terrified, they should feel free to sit out the year and forfeit their salaries while doing so. Something tells that wouldn’t happen, though.
Or they could join the teacher's union and sit out the year but still get paid.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Bacteria? Digress much? your anger is hilarious.....exactly who the America first caucus is looking for......go help reaffirm ‘Anglo-Saxon traditions’
Precious coming from the guy who points to a bank account and diploma as proof of anything but his benefitting from aforementioned 'traditions.'

"The true sign of ignorance is the inability to detect sarcasm."

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Precious coming from the guy who points to a bank account and diploma as proof of anything but his benefitting from aforementioned 'traditions.'

"The true sign of ignorance is the inability to detect sarcasm."

classic......someone from the right expressing thoughts on ignorance in others....you guys are writing the bible on stupidity