PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Victim: Max Lane (ESPN.com article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F Max Lane

and F his worse "buddy", Todd Rucci

the 2.8 million dollar guaranteed salary stiffs

first thing BB did when he got here....buh bye turnstiles

re:

I remember those two consecutive sacks. They were definitely frustrating, but I'm kind of shocked about reading how much those two plays affected Max Lane for the next decade.

I think he's got to let it go. He got beat by a Hall of Famer, and it wasn't a smart move by the coaches to leave him on an island in the 2nd half.

My wife made the big mistake of inviting her family over for that SB.

When Max got knocked on his ass twice, I yelled a string very bad words and threw things at the TV. My wifes mother looked like she was in total shock. She never saw that side of me before.

What she doesn't know is that she was lucky I didn't throw things at her for running her mouth during the game.

Last edited:
ya

PATSNUTme said:
My wife made the big mistake of inviting her family over for that SB.

When Max got knocked on his ass twice, I yelled a string very bad words and threw things at the TV. My wifes mother looked like she was in total shock. She never saw that side of me before.

What she doesn't know is that she was lucky I didn't throw things at her for running her mouth during the game.
:rofl: Ya i remember about the same thing here!

He was always a turnstyle, that SB just showed it to the world. He had the Oley technique to blocking. Thank god BB cut his ***** as quick as he could.

Having him on the right side, with a stationary Bledsoe, ment many many sacks, and bad throws.

maverick4 said:
I think he's got to let it go. He got beat by a Hall of Famer, and it wasn't a smart move by the coaches to leave him on an island in the 2nd half.

Lane was a flawed player and not worth what Carrol and Grier paid him. But I don't think many Patriots fans view his play in the SB as Bill Buckneresque.

If Parcells had been a little less focused on taking the Jets job that week I would think he might have realized that leaving Lane to take on White one on one was a disaster waiting to happen.

Two sacks in a row? We're lucky there weren't twenty. The blame falls on Parcells for creating that situation in the first place, and on him again for not adjusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back