Who will win the game outright?

• 49ers

Votes: 104 60.5%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 41 23.8%
  • RLKAG (don’t care)

Votes: 27 15.7%

• Total voters
My prediction is Mahomes contract will not prohibit them from having him, Kelce, and Hill on the team for the next 5 or 6 years... He's not going to get a team crippling deal

Kelce will be a shell of himself in the next few years.

The Patriots absolutely made the right call by choosing Brady over Jimmy. This isn't hindsight. I said it at the time. You don't give up on a QB who overcame a 28-3 deficit. Who was in the midst of an MVP season. I don't care how old he was.

I think Jimmy will be a great QB. But he's not elite. He's not Brady. Now Mazz can go shove it. Try excusing this performance tomorrow.

My prediction is Mahomes contract will not prohibit them from having him, Kelce, and Hill on the team for the next 5 or 6 years... He's not going to get a team crippling deal

I will have to remind you of this post when he signs his deal. 90 % you are wrong and 10% I am. I think Mahomes will take the richest deal he can.

Do you hate brady? The Patriots?

Or is it just in your nature to be a contrarian to everything you see and hear?

lmao and if I said I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots would you like challenge me to a duel or something

lmao and if I said I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots would you like challenge me to a duel or something

All I did was ask you a question which you apparently refused to answer

Just asking man

It's funny to read Patriots fans run through the exact same "conspiracy" script that fans of others teams do when the Patriots win the Super Bowl. I like how completely lacking in self-awareness vast swathes of this board are as fans of the premier Super Bowl winning team.

I sure don’t remember complaining in (a) the Patriots-Chiefs regular season game, (b) the Texans-Chiefs playoff game, or (c) the Titans-Chiefs conference championship game. Just for good measure, no problems with the refs in the Broncos-Panthers Super Bowl, Patriots-Broncos AFCCG, SB42, SB46, or SB52.

Did you honestly watch this game and feel like you were watching a fairly officiated contest where, outside of regular human error, it wasn’t obvious the calls were blatantly in the favor of one team?

Anyone else notice the last time the 49ers Defense stopped the Chiefs was after the interception and of course the obligatory “picture posing” in the end zone to “celebrate”! Only problem was the game wasn’t quite over as they thought...

rapiers or flintlocks at 10 paces?

I do not think the niners will be back anytime soon. They had a perfect storm this year. Unfortunately this is the kind of game that ,ay cause team mates to lose a little confidence in JG as their leader.

I sure don’t remember complaining in (a) the Patriots-Chiefs regular season game, (b) the Texans-Chiefs playoff game, or (c) the Titans-Chiefs conference championship game. Just for good measure, no problems with the refs in the Broncos-Panthers Super Bowl, Patriots-Broncos AFCCG, SB42, SB46, or SB52.

Did you honestly watch this game and feel like you were watching a fairly officiated contest where, outside of regular human error, it wasn’t obvious the calls were blatantly in the favor of one team?

Yeah, didn't seem too bad to me. Officiating was much less the issue than Garoppolo falling apart as the Niners abandoned the run and the Chiefs offense clicking.

too many passes batted down by Chris Jones tonight...Jimmy G kept using the same lane and it bit him in the azz.

rapiers or flintlocks at 10 paces?

Super soakers, but the ones that shoot the little rocket planes into the air that drop water on you like a bomber. Wettest boy loses.

The Patriots absolutely made the right call by choosing Brady over Jimmy. This isn't hindsight. I said it at the time. You don't give up on a QB who overcame a 28-3 deficit. Who was in the midst of an MVP season. I don't care how old he was.

I think Jimmy will be a great QB. But he's not elite. He's not Brady. Now Mazz can go shove it. Try excusing this performance tomorrow.

I do not think you can call JG a "great QB". Great is an overused word. Great QB's make clutch throws in the biggest moments on the biggest stage. He did not do that.

Congrats to all those players representing the great state of Kansas.

View attachment 26032
He is hard at work campaigning, I don't know why, he can go on a vacation for the next 5 years and he will be ok. He has delivered on everything he said he would. What can anybody says? Really. Please don't reply to this. I don't want my post deleted. #Patjewstillresisting.

That post was tongue-in-cheek. I love Wes, but you have to catch a ball that hits you in the hands in the big game. Wes produced when he was here but his last two huge games saw two bad drops.

Edelman dropped a pass against Tennessee that hit him in the hands. Injury or not.

He who shall not be named dropped two wide open passes on the final desperation drive and so did Branch. Nink lined up offsides on a third down. We had 12 men on the field when Sterling Moore stripped Victor Cruz. Mayo blew a coverage in the endzone. Plenty of blame to spread around.

I will have to remind you of this post when he signs his deal. 90 % you are wrong and 10% I am. I think Mahomes will take the richest deal he can.
Which he should.

Mahomes is imo the new face of NFL.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots