Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wanted to see if we have any Succession fans on here. Currently we’re on Season 3, Episode 4.

IMO this is one of the best television series in memory. Last year, it won virtually every Emmy and had NINE nominations for acting.

I think this is by far the best season so far.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I'll have to get into it. I need another show. Billions is done.

I'm 3 episodes into S3 -Narcos- Mexico
You should. Succession is the 1B to Better Call Saul’s 1A right now. And I’d argue that it’s quickly gaining ground on BCS, though that can just be recency bias.

@Ice_Ice_Brady do you think Logan meant what he said to Josh Aaronson about Kendall? I think, in his own sick way, he was sincere.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
You should. Succession is the 1B to Better Call Saul’s 1A right now. And I’d argue that it’s quickly gaining ground on BCS, though that can just be recency bias.

@Ice_Ice_Brady do you think Logan meant what he said to Josh Aaronson about Kendall? I think, in his own sick way, he was sincere.

Man, I don’t even know if he’s capable of it. Master manipulator.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Man, I don’t even know if he’s capable of it. Master manipulator.
I think there was some sincerity there. He told Ken he wanted him to be a killer. Ken became a killer. I think Logan respects that even if it’s made things very hard on him and it’s looking like they’re going to lose the company at the shareholders meeting. That episode is going to be F-U-C-K-ing bananas. The entire case is going to be in it.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
@TheRainMaker get in the corner. We’re going to play a little game called Boar on the Floor.

Up to date Kontra?

I was a little disappointed because I thought the public would be taking some big shots at Logan and the board, but it was still solid and had its moments. Roman talking to POTUS like he’s a customer service rep was hilarious. Is Shiv setting up some kind of play with those board seats?

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Up to date Kontra?

I was a little disappointed because I thought the public would be taking some big shots at Logan and the board, but it was still solid and had its moments. Roman talking to POTUS like he’s a customer service rep was hilarious. Is Shiv setting up some kind of play with those board seats?
Yeah, so was I. First letdown of an episode in quite some time. In all fairness, my expectations were sky high. I think yours were as well. Still hilarious, though.

Greg: “Oh you’re going to the bathroom?”

Logan: “What the f.uck is it to you?”

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah, so was I. First letdown of an episode in quite some time. In all fairness, my expectations were sky high. I think yours were as well. Still hilarious, though.

Greg: “Oh you’re going to the bathroom?”

Logan: “What the f.uck is it to you?”

Lmao…forgot to mention that scene. My wife yelled upstairs because she heard me laughing loudly. Greg’s face man.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Finished episode 5.
Greg is the best idiot character of any show in a long time. Scenes with Greg and Tom give me a chuckle.

Thought they would make a bigger deal of the Adrian Brody character at the shareholder meeting but maybe they only had him for a short time to shoot.

Last edited:

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
Kendall’s actions at the end of the meeting were embarrassing.

Finished episode 5.
Greg is the best idiot character of any show in a long time. Scenes with Greg and Tom give me a chuckle.

Thought they would make a bigger deal of the Adrian Brody character at the shoreholder meeting but maybe they only had him for a short time to shoot.

Guessing the title is from the Berenstain Bears. Also, just noticed this is a 9 episode season, which is a strange number...only two left.

That episode wasn't the best in terms of overall plot; it barely even had Logan, and the Greg storyline surprisingly caved to the "girl gives loser a chance" trope. Hopefully it's setting up something really hillarious later on.

But man, that was one of the better episodes of the series, IMO, because it left such a strong feeling of the actual misery of this family and those associated with them. It portrayed a hell of a lot more than it said, and it didn't even need witty dialogue to show all the pyschotic character flaws of each of the Roys.

That scene with Kendall was such a gut punch. He's thrown a huge swanky party, a major player is at the party, he gets offered a $2B buyout, and yet he winds up only caring about the present his own kids got him because clearly he's so starved to feel real importance and have anything real in his life. The desperation on his face to find that gift after his girlfriend buys him an expensive watch. Probably the most relatable Kendall has ever been on the show.

Roman can really only feel valuable if he thinks he's winning something for his father. He's clearly the most like Logan but simultaneously hates himself for fawning over, and mirroring, a horrible person. As much as he tries, he can't shake his conscience.

Shiv is probably the most wrecked of the three. She hates to be in the dark and Logan knows her insecurities and prays on it. You can tell she's been dismissed her whole life for being the woman.

Connor and the coat playing more on the same theme of pettiness, need to feel important, having so much money and prestige but being insecure as **** about everything.

Man, that episode was ****ed up but was such a realistic look at what super wealthy families are like.