PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephen A S*** asks why it is not an issue when Brady yells at his teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh... he's praised as a competitor and a player but I don't think too many would ever praise him as being a good guy. He's universally thought of as an *******.

Well the discussion we are having is in the context of sport, not off the field.

Screamin' A Smith complaining about others yelling is like Wilt Chamberlain complaining that someone is sleeping around too much.

Why doesn't Stephen A bring up his boy A Rodgers getting in McCarthy's face a couple of weeks ago on the side line, to the point that Raji had to break it up?...:rolleyes:

It's more fun getting caught in my zipper than listening to Stephen A sprout his crap.

Man, I just got absolutely flamed by everyone poster on another board for pointing out the difference between what Brady did and what Dez did. Of course they claim it was some racial propaganda and blah blah blah. I just don't know how anyone can look at what happened in that game and not clearly see what was really going on, which is the fact that Dez put his own statistical desires/status among the elite BEFORE winning a damn football game. It's really that simple.

Speaking of the word/question why. Why does anyone even tune into his show?

You have to be a total moron to believe this dumb ass show is even close to real.

It's staged,rehearsed and both combatants at the table are friends and probably agree on most stuff

how can you not love skip bayless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back