PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers @ Texans Christmas Game thread

Steelers might be in for a let down game here. Only question is whether or not the Texans have enough left in the tank to make them pay for that. Either way, I’m looking forward to it. I did the family thing the last 3 days and now I’m watching “Sicario” with my girl, drinking Heinekens, letting my ****ing gut hang out from all the disgustingly bad (but oh so good) food I’ve eaten in the last few days, and hanging out.

Hopkins and Fuller will be open but Yates will miss them and the Steelers get another 3 point win

Rooting for Pitt because I have week 17 tickets and don't wanna watch 3 quarters of Brian Hoyer! Go ahead and dislike! Merry Christmas to all!

What if Jimmy was the backup?

This game has too much Watt.

Come on, Pats South!

You'd honestly rather not have your team clinch the #1 seed a week early just so you can watch the starters risk injury?

against the jets lol

Texans are going to have a late 4th quarter lead but lose to a last second field goal. I've seen this story with Pittsburgh too many times before

Steelers might be in for a let down game here. Only question is whether or not the Texans have enough left in the tank to make them pay for that. Either way, I’m looking forward to it. I did the family thing the last 3 days and now I’m watching “Sicario” with my girl, drinking Heinekens, letting my ****ing gut hang out from all the disgustingly bad (but oh so good) food I’ve eaten in the last few days, and hanging out.
Sicario any good?

Yep, awesome move. And the sequel Soldado is coming out in June
Yeah but without Dennis Villanueve. So I’m not sure it will live up to the first one, but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless. It looks awesome.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back