Replies:
OT: A Note About Gwedd
Replies:
Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)
Replies:
Asking for your support
Replies:
I Could Use Your Thoughts and Prayers

Worst order to watch Star Wars Films if never seen?

• 8, 2, 3, 6, 5, 1, 9, 7, 4

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1, 4, 6, 2, 7, 3, 8, 5, 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5, 1, 9, 6, 3, 2, 4, 7, 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 ,6, 7, 8, 9

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Rogue One, Solo, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3 ,2, 1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • All of the above. ( this answer is not logical)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
I'd say you're good then. They've been so overhyped that I don't think they could live up to the billing.

I was a little late (1989 or so) by the time I saw the first trilogy and it underwhelmed me a bit. I'm an Indiana Jones guy...but even that outstanding trilogy had a terrible sequel that I won't mention.

TheRainMaker

I'm getting my res at Dorsia
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I just watched the Luke parts.

Just don't have the attachment to the new characters.
Yeah the new characters aren’t memorable. I like Adam Driver but they really made him a wuss in this series. He gets his *** kicked by some girl with very limited training in the first film?

Rey is nice to look at but she’s pointless. The other characters are pointless.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Yeah the new characters aren’t memorable. I like Adam Driver but they really made him a wuss in this series. He gets his *** kicked by some girl with very limited training in the first film?

7 was decent and could have been epic if they had employed MossLost as a consultant

TheRainMaker

I'm getting my res at Dorsia
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Don't even waste your time on those "prequels" is my advice.
They were awful. Just awful!

Hayden Christensen ruined his career with his atrocious performance as Anikan Skywalker.

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter

They lack charisma.

They oldies had it in spades

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Did anyone like the last film? It was okay despite the plot holes. Rey trains with Luke Skywalker for a few days and she’s good to go?
It was terrible, worse than any of the prequels which should speak volumes. Dead serious about that.

The prequels had horrible writing, leading to some bad acting. But TLJ was a total mess. Hardly felt like Star Wars.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
I think Harrison Ford had enough. But yeah, it pissed me off his son did that to him.
it would have been ok if they had Luke show up and see him one more time.

I think they should have mirrored ROTJ:

Luke shows up on Star Killer base last minute near end of 7

Luke: "Han!"

Han: "Luke is that you" (while dying)

Luke: "over here"

Han: "Together again huh kid"

Luke" "wouldn't miss it"

Han: " How we doing kid"

Luke: (a little more emotional than ROTJ since his friend is dying) "Same as always"

Han: (in his dying breath) "That bad huh?"

gobesmug

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Easy answer. Watch 1-6 and ignore the Disney garbage that ruined the original characters.

Chevy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Watch 4,5,6 ... Take the rest, pile them up and burn them. Dance upon the ashes.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
While there were plenty of things that could have improved 1-2-3, I’ve always felt we who love the originals did so because we were young at the time. As an adult, I can live w/o the Ewoks. But as a child, I didn’t mind them at all...

Wish the prequels had been done right : some elements of the story were fine. Not enough of them.

Last edited:

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
It was terrible, worse than any of the prequels which should speak volumes. Dead serious about that.

The prequels had horrible writing, leading to some bad acting. But TLJ was a total mess. Hardly felt like Star Wars.

And I thought it couldn’t get any worse with Jar Jar and the ewoks. The last jedi is bar none the worst movie in the series. Rolled my eyes while she was floating in space, finn and the ostrich races? wtf, lets go lightspeed into a star destroyer, ok why wasnt that done before, could of saved themselves a lot of trouble over the years, who t f was snoke anyways? Oh and the icing on the cake. Little kids pushing brooms with the force, isn’t that sweet. We’re all special in our own special way. Trophies for everyone. Movie sucked beyond my imagination.